RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Logo contest =0

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)

Rep:
Level 88
6 Bagels

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
BORE-DOM.

It looks nice and simple, but if you can chage the color of the text to grey to match the defult skin, I think thats what their looking for, soemthing that will blend in good.
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 88
6 Bagels

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
sweet, blends right in

Rep:
Level 88
6 Bagels
sweet, blends right in
But I ask you. Would you rather find yourself navigating to a site where the header blends right in, or would you rather see something that stands out a little? I personally would rather see option b, but I guess everybody has different tastes.

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
I personally prefer the awesome green one.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
Flourescent green and blue on a mostly dull background wouldn't look all that great.

Rep:
Level 88
6 Bagels
Flourescent green and blue on a mostly dull background wouldn't look all that great.
Like I said, everybody has their own tastes. This is just proof.

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
Like I said, everybody has their own tastes. This is just proof.
Then add me to the tally of the "looks like crap" list.

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
:tinysmile:

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Guns don't kill people. Magic missiles do.

Looks like we all failed the logo contest.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Yep... But honestly.... I think the ones people submitted were better.

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
lol, I uploaded that image to replace the one shown on the dark theme, but the light version links to it as well so it replaced it on that one too. so. ~
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
Congrats on wasting your time, everybody! Come back in a week, where Silver disappoints everyone by dropping the RMRK Awards!

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
Honestly, I thought it was a bad idea to begin with.

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
Uh, that old "WWW.CRANKEYE.COM" image was put up on the default (light) theme, which I linked to for the extra dark theme I created. Then (since it looked rubbish on a dark background) I changed it. The light theme uses the same image up top as the dark one so it changed on the light one too =/

Who said anything about it being over.

Once whichever one wins, wins (I was planning on rounding them all up and putting it as a poll when all the other polls for the awards start), then the "Crankeye.com" image will be removed from the light (default) theme and that one dropped in =o
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
I did. Got a problem with it friendly black fellow?

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
Honestly, I still think it's a bad idea.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
Uh, that old "WWW.CRANKEYE.COM" image was put up on the default (light) theme, which I linked to for the extra dark theme I created. Then (since it looked rubbish on a dark background) I changed it. The light theme uses the same image up top as the dark one so it changed on the light one too =/

Who said anything about it being over.

Once whichever one wins, wins (I was planning on rounding them all up and putting it as a poll when all the other polls for the awards start), then the "Crankeye.com" image will be removed from the light (default) theme and that one dropped in =o

And we watch as history repeats itself and the dark skin gets neglected.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Congrats on wasting your time, everybody! Come back in a week, where Silver disappoints everyone by dropping the RMRK Awards!

If that happens I'll schpolts.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?

And we watch as history repeats itself and the dark skin gets neglected.

I switched to that skin a while back  :D stil use it, just waiting for the white spots to get fixed (buttons)

Rep:
Level 91
Personal Text
Why did we all lose? WHY????? WHY????
WWWWHHHHHYYYYY?????????

Rep:
Level 102
The dark skin isn't and won't be the default skin, you can check and see there's only 10 (right now) people using it. The light one is what most of the forum by most of the people is seen on =o For every pageview on the dark skin, there's a few hundred on the light one ~
bringing sexy back

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
Even if you'd make it default, I'd switch to the light theme.
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!