RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
SUICIDE: Is it the right answer?

Rep:
Level 88
What a waste of paper...
Correct. Suicide does more harm than good...

The Legend of Zelda Fanclub

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
Suicide: A permanent solution for a temporary problem. =/
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

Mne eto nado kak zuby v zadnitse.
Rep:
Level 89
U H N
2012 Most Attractive Female Member^_________________^f*ck u >:(LO !!
But yeah, suicide doesn't really fix anything.

Suicide is a good way of losing the mentally/emotionally weak. So I'd say it helps natural selection.
an6uof hw to aLeme ozle we I

Rep:
Level 88
What a drag...
Yes. Let's promote Social Darwinism. The whole cause for both World Wars :/
Cap'n Jack Sparrow: Mr. Gibbs, you may throw my hat if you'd like.
Gibbs: Hooray! *throws hat*
Cap'n Jack Sparrow: Now go and get it.

Rep:
Level 89
U H N

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Yes. Let's promote Social Darwinism. The whole cause for both World Wars :/
I think that I have brain damage from reading this.

Rep:
Level 88
What a waste of paper...
If this was my forum I would have locked this thread before even reading it...

Suicide is not something people should talk about. It's just as wrong as telling a 3 year old about sex and drugs!

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Its not YOUR forum. IF the people here want to discuss suicide in a philosphical discussion, let them. You don't have to partake in this if you don't want to, I doubt you're being coerced into reading these posts.

Rep:
Level 88
What a waste of paper...
Well I have shared my views. That's what counts I guess.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Zero to Hero2013 Biggest Drama WhoreParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
if this was my forum I would have locked this thread before even reading it...

Suicide is not something people should talk about. It's just as wrong as telling a 3 year old about sex and drugs!

SUICIDE, Is it the right answer?

NOT Suicide 10 easy steps...

that's what you make it sound like we're talking about...

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 89
U H N

This isn't your forum, you have no say.

Suicide is something that should be talked about. Hiding it isn't going to prevent people from doing it, and talking about it isn't going to convince people to do it. What IS wrong with informing children of a young age about problems like that? What's wrong with them knowing? It's not damaging them, is it? What, man, wanna act as the FCC? If you tell us that something is wrong to talk about, then you've got to start deciding what else should or shouldn't be talked about.

SUICIDE, Is it the right answer?

NOT Suicide 10 easy steps...

that's what you make it sound like we're talking about...

I actually did put in that one link at the beginning, but I didn't demand that anyone click on it.

Rep:
Level 88
What a drag...
*sigh* Social Darwinism is where the citizens of the world applied Darwin's theory of 'Natural Selection' to people. This 'Social Darwinism' gave rise to the idea that if you are better than someone else, you are entitled to live more than they are. This is one of the many causes for both World Wars. *Honestly, Australia had nothing to do with them, but we know more about it? Tsk tsk. Kidding.*

Rep:
Level 89
U H N
I didn't ask what social Darwinism is; I know what it means. It's not, really, what started either of the world wars. But I am not even going to get into that here, because that is not what this thread is about.

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks

This section of the forum is about the discussion of controvercial ideas. I imagine, since you don't want to actually hear what other people have to say, that if it were your forum this section wouldn't even exist.

As for suicide not being something to talk about? I think you're very wrong here. Suicide should deffinetly be talked about. It is a common occurance and most people have at least considered it. To not talk about it and just act like its not there would be completely rediculous.

More importantly, it's something children SHOULD know about. Children should also be educated about sex and drugs so that hopefully they can make good descisions about these things in the future. In a sense, by sheltering them you are putting them at more risk.

There are dangers and unsavory topics in this world, but to ignore them or not talk about them promotes ignorance. Everyone should be aware of these things and that isn't going to happen if people don't talk about it.

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
*clap*

My view down to the letter!

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Okay now that we're back on topic, can some one try and tell me what suicide actually fixes in some ones life?

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Well...you know when you are making something out of say...legos? And it ends up looking like crap? SO you smash it.

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
Suicide doesn't really fix anything. But really, it doesn't need to. What do you care once you're dead?

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D

Suicide is a good way of losing the mentally/emotionally weak. So I'd say it helps natural selection.

but it also takes your life, and we care about our life.

Suicide doesn't really fix anything. But really, it doesn't need to. What do you care once you're dead?
]

but others do care 'bout us, and will be more sad if we're dead.
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 89
U H N

]

Like Gil said: why would you care when you're dead?

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
If other people are upset about someone killing themselves then they're just being selfish. Why would you want someone to live when they don't want to? Thats just mean.

Rep:
Level 88
What a drag...
Yes, that's right. It's our life to do with as we please. We can pick our own careers, we can pick who we marry... (mostly >>) We can generally pick what we want to eat and when... we choose our likes and dislikes... so stopping us from choosing how we want to die is kinda... well, wrong. I mean, sure you can be sad that they're gone when they die, but don't be upset that they did what they did.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D

]

Like Gil said: why would you care when you're dead?

I dont think you got my point
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 89
U H N
I guess not. All I'm saying is that if I am going to kill myself, I really don't give a fuck how anyone else is going to feel. Especially since it's only a matter of time that I'm going to be dead, you know?

...Haha, that makes it sound like I am going to kill myself. :/

Rep:
Level 88
What a drag...
I guess not. All I'm saying is that if I am going to kill myself, I really don't give a fuck how anyone else is going to feel. Especially since it's only a matter of time that I'm going to be dead, you know?

...Haha, that makes it sound like I am going to kill myself. :/

I agree. Everyone's gotta die eventually. And hey, I'd rather die a quick and painless death at 45 than a slow and agonizing death at 90.