RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Why is girls more important than boys??

Rep:
Level 89
A rittle much...? Or not nearry enough!?
People have better things to do than spam in a forum?! Impossible!

@ Zypher: Hopefully. She's a mod, isn't she? I'd hate to piss her off. Haha.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
You won't. It's damn near impossible to piss off Yossy.

Rep:
Level 89
Perfect. I'll have to talk with her sometime. :)

And who is having a cat fight?

Full Metal Mod - He will pillage your women!
Rep:
Level 93
The RGSS Dude
'tis true.

Before you read what I'm about to say, I advocate women's rights, just not turning men into women and women into men. -_-

I have no problem with a women working. If she has a kid, she needs to stay home with the child, unless it's financially impossible. (This is one reason I hate it when men leave their wives and don't pay child support) If you notice, women in general are just better with kids. A man will just, well, you don't want to know us lolz. xD

When it comes to leadership, it's not the fact that a women is leading as much as it let's me know some lazy man left it for her to do.

I also believe that neither men or women are more important than the other, but I don't agree with girls being told that all boys are evil and out to have sex with them, and that they're princesses who can't possibly do anything wrong. (typed with right hand, left is covering up the gigantic word - homosexuals)
"The wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is Tiggers are wonderful things
Their tops are made out of rubber
Their bottoms are made out of springs

They’re bouncy, trouncy, flouncy, pouncy
Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!
But the most wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is I’m the only one, I’m the only one."

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
My mother has been a single mother for a LOOOOOOONG time...She has two jobs, college, and other stuf wit the church and so on. She's not home much, but I don't complain, because she does it for my brother and I.

I DO however, get MASSIVELY pissed at the news reporters who get AAAALLL choked up over a mom by herself with ONE KID and ONE JOB who is living a bit better than I am!! FUCK THAT!

Rep:
Level 88
What a drag...
My mother has been a single mother for a LOOOOOOONG time...She has two jobs, college, and other stuf wit the church and so on. She's not home much, but I don't complain, because she does it for my brother and I.

I DO however, get MASSIVELY pissed at the news reporters who get AAAALLL choked up over a mom by herself with ONE KID and ONE JOB who is living a bit better than I am!! FUCK THAT!

Aw, how sweet. In Aussie, we don't care a lick more about moms with jobs than we do dingos that are chewin' up our backside.
Cap'n Jack Sparrow: Mr. Gibbs, you may throw my hat if you'd like.
Gibbs: Hooray! *throws hat*
Cap'n Jack Sparrow: Now go and get it.

Rep:
Level 89

My best friend has a 2 year old son (omg, talk about cute!), anyways, the father does nothing to help her and I don't know how she manages. I know if I was in the same situation I don't think I would have been able to do it. Your mom must be pretty awesome to keep everything going by herself. :)

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
She's...nuts, I think. Ex-Black Belt/Military/Deputy Sheriff. Plus the jobs. Plus moving like, five times throughout our lives, including Belgium...that's not normal.

Still pretty cool though...;D

Full Metal Mod - He will pillage your women!
Rep:
Level 93
The RGSS Dude

My best friend has a 2 year old son (omg, talk about cute!), anyways, the father does nothing to help her and I don't know how she manages. I know if I was in the same situation I don't think I would have been able to do it. Your mom must be pretty awesome to keep everything going by herself. :)

*grumbles incoherently about the father*
"The wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is Tiggers are wonderful things
Their tops are made out of rubber
Their bottoms are made out of springs

They’re bouncy, trouncy, flouncy, pouncy
Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!
But the most wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is I’m the only one, I’m the only one."

Rep:
Level 89
I still think it's cool! And BELGIUM? Why didn't you take me? :-\

Speaking of single parents...my dad now has to take care of my 16 year old brother alone. But it's different once the kid is almost grown up anyways. I still don't know how people manage that. I'd be a complete mess if I had to raise a kid by myself.

@ Tsunkiette: Yes! Mumble about him! He's horrible. I hate him!! -_-;

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
I've already said pretty much everything I have to say that is actually on topic, but feel like posting anyways.

also,
You and Christina would have gotten along famously.

Christina was kinda a bitch imo

Rep:
Level 89
I've already said pretty much everything I have to say that is actually on topic, but feel like posting anyways.

also,
You and Christina would have gotten along famously.

Christina was kinda a bitch imo
Different people, different opinons I guess. :P

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Over here they think girls are less important.
So they made a show- Ghar Ki Laxmi

mean- The money of the house (LOL)
 DAUGHTERS..

Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 89
Over here they think girls are less important.
So they made a show- Ghar Ki Laxmi

mean- The money of the house (LOL)
 DAUGHTERS..

lol! I find that amusing...but since I"m a girl I have to pretend I find that offensive somehow...so..boo.

But really, what all is the show about? I'm interested. And where is the 'here' that you speak of?

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Oh you dont get it, its not offensive, theyre saying that its a good thing, girls bring money to the house it means.
Here=india
Its a Indian serial(STINKS like other serials) it goes nowhere from moon to earth lol..and its Hindi, i dun see it, only ads so..leave it..
Arlen is hot.

Training Wheels
Rep:
Level 89
:)
are you in india Nightwolf?
  • Web designer
  • Music producer/DJ
  • Graphic Designer
Why am I 'training wheels'??

Rep:
Level 89
Oh. Haha. Then it's cool.
But, HOW do they bring money to the house?

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
I have no idea oo
think its like theyre the wealth and goodness
Arlen is hot.

Training Wheels
Rep:
Level 89
:)
If you live in india then your indian.
  • Web designer
  • Music producer/DJ
  • Graphic Designer
Why am I 'training wheels'??

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
Atomic LAWL
this has probably been covered in the post before me but I'm too tired to read 6 pages about girl supremcy...
anyway the statement "Why is girls more inportant than boys" proves its inaccuracy in itself with the use of "Is"

"Here begin the torments of Hell proper" -Danta's inferno

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
If we are so equal why do women get to pay less for their car inssurance...

I dunno they fight for equal rights then get better than men... so not on !!!

Women are made to last longer than men... if they get cut they heal quicker... they have a higher amount of water in their bodies so they live longer in desert like conditions... In Cold conditions their bodies hold warmth better... Womens pain fresh-hold is supposed to be much higher than mens...

So based on that I think we should send women into war and the men can saty home and do house work...

Come on Korea launch some more nukes... we have nutty woman ready and waiting to destroy you...LOL

Then again I don't see why People are so up-set the Korea has Nukes... heck USA has been testing theirs in deserts for years... France testing theirs at sea... and all sorts... I say leave the Korean's alone... What the USA are after is the Oil under Korea... LOADS of it !!!!...

Ooopps sorry going off on a tangent... Women are made better than men... But men have an extra cromasone so its gotta be used for some thing and when we find out what then you women are in trouble...LOL

My RMRK Wikki:- http://wiki.rmrk.net/index.php/Landofshadows
Make a Donation for my Resource making:- https://www.paypal.me/landofshadows

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Arlen is hot.

~Banned~
Rep:
Level 88
~Banned~
I think guys are more important than girls only because by majority action, girls spend more time preening their hair and putting on make-up, than guys thinking with their second brain. (It's an inference for the smart people.) Though if you want my opinion on majority guys vs girls here it goes:

Guys > Girls In Good Looks Only Because Any Girl Without Make Up *Naturally* Is Relatively Ugly
Guys = Girls In Impossing Sexuality Because Both Use Their Looks, Etc. To Distract One Another
Guys < Girls In Love Because Guys Just Want Some & Girls Are To Distracted Usually To Care About It To Much
Guys > Girls In Strength Because Of Different Muscle Structure
Guys < Girls In Hygene Because Girls Have Alot More Things To Do Than Guys (Including Make Up)
Guys > Girls Barely In Science Because Guys Fear Their Reputation Of Becoming A Nerd But Still Are More Than Girls
Guys > Girls Engineering Because Girls Don't Like Rough Hands-On Work
Guys > Girls In Politics Because Women Are Way To Damn Personal When They Govern People
Guys > Girls In Money Because Society Is Sexist
Guys > Girls In Military Because Guys Are Stronger
Guys < Girls In Cosmedics Because Guys Just Don't Care
Guys < Girls In Petitioning Because Girls Take Things Personally Than In Majority View
Guys > Girls In Weight Because Guys Don't Focus On Their Hygene
Guys > Girls Overall In Pre-existing & Current Society Because Balance Will Never Be Obtained Without Proper Leadership
~Banned~