RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Why is girls more important than boys??

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
I just love how this topic is named: Why IS girls more important than boys

Rep:
Level 89
A rittle much...? Or not nearry enough!?
I just love how this topic is named: Why IS girls more important than boys
I know, but at least it's amusing. lol

Well, I treat them better to make them happy.

Me too.

Whenever a girl asks me to do something, I can't say no. I don't know why, it just fucks with my head...
You can't say no? That's pretty bad, you know you'll get walked all over that way. :( But, I'm the same way. But with both genders, I'm just to nice.

Rep:
Level 96
You're probably right...I'm doomed.

I must pray.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
Pixie, is you girls or is you boys??

Rep:
Level 89
Pixie, is you girls or is you boys??
I can be more than one girl/boy at once?!

But really, I'm a girl female. Girl makes me sound like I'm 8.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
Is "lady" acceptable?

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
GIrls- 53%
Boys- 47%
There is difference, but its not like 99-1 its about 4-5 or so. But then ppl always say girls are more emotional and all, the fear fast and are weak (yeah say that to the karate girls) and we're strong, so we need less attention.
Thats why boys do bad things so attention goes to boys, but in a wrong way. (eg rob a bank..murder..mostly boys do that)

:lock:

i really like this lol
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 89
Is "lady" acceptable?
Of course.
Although I don't think that suits me at all.

Nightwolf, I think some guys can be pretty emotional too. It just might take more for them to show it, that's all. And a lot of people think if males show emotion that they're 'weak' somehow, that isn't always the case though.
As for me, I'm an emotional wreck sometimes for no reason at all (and I don't mind admitting to that either)! How confusing. :P (If I was a guy with a girlfriend like me, I'd be so annoyed! lol.)
« Last Edit: October 02, 2006, 03:23:41 AM by Pixie »

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
I thought you´re just another guy like i.e. AlbelNox, BlueZelos etc.

As for me, I'm an emotional wreck sometimes for no reason at all.

Just cry out your heart if you need to. I´m always there for you.
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

Rep:
Level 89
Haha, a lot of people think I'm a guy. Apparently I type like one?

Next time I need to cry my heart out, I'll be sure to find you Blizzard. :)

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? The nice kind of alien~
Rep:
Level 92
Martian - Occasionally kind
It may just be me, but at some arabic countries boys are considered more important than girls.  :-\

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
I missed this topic.

Is "lady" acceptable?
Of course.
Although I don't think that suits me at all.
Chick imo

It may just be me, but at some arabic countries boys are considered more important than girls.  :-\
This is very true. However, in countries where females supposedly have "equal" rights, they ussually don't. There are still problems with sexual harassment, sexism, and, at least in America, females often get payed less than males. The BIGGEST problem, however, is the way people try to overcompensate for it. Feministsts want females to be superior, and people act like women should be treated better. In my opinion that is ALSO sexism.
There ARE real differences between males and females, most obviously in physique. You wouldn't hire an average woman for a physically straining job, the same as you wouldn't hire some scrawny guy. There are differences that have to be considered, but they shouldn't change the way we treat eachother. Males and females should be given equal respect, and equal rights. I'd never be courteous to a female just because she is female, and same for a male.

Rep:
Level 88
What a drag...
WOMEN... and rather interesting teenage girls... ARE MORE IMPORTANT BECAUSE... they have breasts and 'ginas. And have babies. Men are too lazy to have babies. And women are... multitaskers. I mean... if you killed all the men... you still have sperm banks, and then the women can have babies and make more men. If you kill all the women, men are screwed. That's why.
Cap'n Jack Sparrow: Mr. Gibbs, you may throw my hat if you'd like.
Gibbs: Hooray! *throws hat*
Cap'n Jack Sparrow: Now go and get it.

Rep:
Level 89
WOMEN... and rather interesting teenage girls... ARE MORE IMPORTANT BECAUSE... they have breasts and 'ginas. And have babies. Men are too lazy to have babies. And women are... multitaskers. I mean... if you killed all the men... you still have sperm banks, and then the women can have babies and make more men. If you kill all the women, men are screwed. That's why.
Why are we (females) more important because we have breasts and vagina's? That should make males important too because of their penis and lack of breasts! And...yes. I'm not commenting on this anymore. -_-

Rep:
Level 96
YAY, I HAVE PURPOSE!

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
Why are we (females) more important because we have breasts and vagina's? That should make males important too because of their penis and lack of breasts! And...yes. I'm not commenting on this anymore. -_-

How about "chica"? I think that suits you well.

Rep:
Level 88
What a drag...
I EXPLAINED THE 'GINAS...

Breasts are for our amusement, but as I said...

Men cannot give birth, women can. If men die out, women make more. If women die out, men are screwed.

READ... the whole damn thing.

Rep:
Level 89
I EXPLAINED THE 'GINAS...

Breasts are for our amusement, but as I said...

Men cannot give birth, women can. If men die out, women make more. If women die out, men are screwed.

READ... the whole damn thing.
I did read the whole 'damn' thing, I just didn't feel like typing out everything. And my first reply was more to poke fun than be serious...but alright...

So women would have sperm banks if all the men were dead (why are just the men dead?), and the women would have more babies (using the sperm from the sperm bank!). That's great...but what if the sperm banks run out of sperm (or what if not enough females decide to go to the sperm bank and pop out babies [omg, not enough babies!])? OMG OH NOES. That's right, no more babies. And of course, I'm hoping you already know that males can't produce sperm from birth...so you'd have to wait until the first set of babies 'grow up' before you can get more sperm...and I hope you get where this is going.
I could add more into this, but I don't feel like it. And you'd probably just reply with some snide comment, so it's not worth it. :) Anyways, I wasn't trying to be rude, if that's what this reply seemed like.

@ Zypher: I suppose 'chica' is fine?

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
Then again, I'll just call you what I feel like calling you at the time. No point in sticking to some stupid regimen. Anyways, welcome. You and Christina would have gotten along famously.

Rep:
Level 88
What a drag...
WHY ARE JUST THE MEN DEAD YOU ASK?

*ahem*
God creates Dinosaurs, God destroys Dinosaurs, God creates Man, Man destroys God, Man creates Dinosaurs, Dinosaurs destroy Man...

AND WOMEN INHERRATE THE EARTH.

Rep:
Level 96
...Where is SHE?! I sent her an e-mail the day it came back up, wtf?

Rep:
Level 89
How does man destroy God? And...how does man create dinosaurs (Jurassic park style?)? AND why don't the women get to do anything cool and destructive? :(

@ Zypher: I don't get along with many girls. They annoy me. >_>

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
Arrow, she's not coming back. She stopped using RPG Maker and apparently has better things to do than spam up this forum.

@ Pixie: Hopefully that view changes when you meet Yossy.

Rep:
Level 96
Cat fight?

Rep:
Level 88
What a drag...
HOW DOES MAN DESTROY GOD? HAHAHAHAHHAHA

If there's anything in the 'Bible' that they don't like, they hack it. If they don't like a certain person's views about God, they change it. Everything's so twisted and demented... there are people who worship the MOON for Lord's sake.

And I think that whole thing was a quote from Jurassic Park... 1 I think... I dunno