RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Who said that Line?! Video Game Characters

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Guns don't kill people. Magic missiles do.
Leon Belmont.

"Beware the Evil Spilit."

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.
Not a clue....

"This is my story and your not part of it."

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
U FAIL  :dog:

Rules state that no one can post a new quote before the previous is correctly guessed...

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
Rules should also state that you CANT DELETE MY FREAKING QUOTES ON HERE

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
You cheated, I cheated, it all works out for the best.

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.
I agree with you, very much.

Does anyone know my line? :)

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
You cheated, I cheated, it all works out for the best.
There was no cheating.  Zypher posted a quote which he admitted was not from a video game, which the rules state is a requirement.  You deletedd the post out of enforcing the rules.  There isn't any argument to be had. ::)

Nevfx... according to Google, your quote was spoken by a character named Auron, from Kingdom Hearts 2.  However, due to the fact that my quote has not been addressed, it wasn't really your "turn."  :P

I repeat:  "Beware the evil spilit."

Rep:
Level 89
What will that crazy ape do next?
hmmmm shining force, i think...
My Project: Dark Empire
http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,7815.0.html
Official Site: http://darkempirerpg.tripod.com
Process: Getting back to work.

Always looking for sprites, if your interested, PM.

"But then I realized, why stop things from exploding, when in fact it is in exploding that things reach their perfect form. Of course, they only reach it for a few glorious seconds, but during that short time there is no object in the universe more beautiful." -Kite Rockswell, the Mad-Mad Bomber, from The Final War, my very own novel project.  PM me if you would like to read.

"Oh, sure, blaim the wizards..."

Rep:
Level 86

Nevfx... according to Google, your quote was spoken by a character named Auron, from Kingdom Hearts 2.  However, due to the fact that my quote has not been addressed, it wasn't really your "turn."  :P

I repeat:  "Beware the evil spilit."

Technically, Auron was introduced in the Final Fantasy series.....KH just carried him over also with Sephiroth and Cloud and lots other square enix chars....

........ I have no idea 'Beware the Evil Spilit'?

hint?????

GG FUCKING FAGGOT
Rep:
Level 88
Lulz.
SHUT UP! you're MY vassal and you do what I tell ya!

pokeball JAPOfflineFemale
I used to know nothing
Rep:
Level 89
I've got a feeling it's from Disgaea...

GG FUCKING FAGGOT
Rep:
Level 88
Lulz.
indeed. from laharl,of course. ;D

Rep:
Level 87
I guess I'll put one.

"You know what they say! All toasters toast toast!"

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
"You know what they say! All toasters toast toast!"

Wasn't that Hotel Mario?

Rep:
Level 87
Wasn't that Hotel Mario?
Yea. Maybe I should've said something that wasn't in one of my other posts.

GG FUCKING FAGGOT
Rep:
Level 88
Lulz.
it's not the great that are strong. it's the strong that are great

who's that from?

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
That's from Star Ocean 3.

Try this one: "I am Error."

Rep:
Level 87
That's easy. Zelda 2: The Adventue of Link, said by some random guy in the town of Ruto. Or, Fracktail, from Super Paper Mario who was referencing it.

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
Correct. It is still unknown whether that was his name or whether there really was an ERROR. The world will never know.

Now try this one: "Your face, your ass... What's the difference?"

Rep:
Level 86
Im R is teh Pwn3g.....me!(>^.^)======0(/#.#)/you
Devil may cry I dunno T.T...

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
No, keep trying.

Rep:
Level 86
Give him one more.
I think I know this one!!! Is it duke nukem?
The boys are going out for hookers and ice cream. Is that something you would be interested in?

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
Ding ding ding! We have a winner! It is indeed from Duke Nukem!

Rep:
Level 86
Give him one more.
Hey I unno If you all care, but can I give this a shot?

How bout this one.

YO GANGSTA!  GET READY TO GANG BANG!

haha have fun!
The boys are going out for hookers and ice cream. Is that something you would be interested in?

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
That's easy, it's from Bust-A-Groove. I remember laughing at Enix's poor attempt to sound "gangster".