RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
RMRK Fitness Month

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Kindest Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Best RPG Maker User (Events)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)
At the end of the month, I demand to have a shirtless photo shoot of all those allowed to take their shirts off for photos, just to see how much ab definition there is compared to before.

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
Spoiler for ok:

I'm super skinny though so I don't count.

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.How can I help you? :Da^2 + b^2 = c^2Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
lol, I don't think I've ever had any sort of ab definition.

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
Ab definition is for losers. I mostly want a.) to trim down, and 2.) get mad stamina. Because now that I've moved to a state where it's actually SUNNY most days, I've discovered that I actually LOVE being outside. And I enjoy running, but I absolutely love riding my bike for hours at a time.

Also, if we end up getting approved to adopt that collie mix I mentioned in my last post THAT NOBODY COMMENTED ON EVEN THOUGH THERE WAS AN ADORABLE PICTURE I'm going to need that stamina to exhaust the cute little monster and prevent her from destroying my apartment.

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 96
MAYBE THIS VIDEO WILL GET YOUR ATTENTION

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VwfodPU0WQ" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VwfodPU0WQ</a>

LOL look at the end where she's like PLAY WITH ME PLAY WITH ME hey why aren't you playing with me? alright screw you then bye.

I really want this dog. :)
« Last Edit: April 15, 2013, 12:40:23 AM by Dr_Arlen »

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Best Writer2010 Funniest Member
god border collies are literally perpetual motion machines
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Rep:
Level 96
I know, I grew up with one.

RMRK's Mom
Rep:
Level 88
I intend to live forever - so far so good.
2014 Most Missed Member2013 Queen of RMRK2013 Most Mature Member2013 Kindest Member2013 Best CounselBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing Reviewer2012 Best Counsel2012 Kindest Memberluv u bb <3Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantFor taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2010 Kindest Member
Dang, you have to get approved to adopt a pet?   Heck come on down to SC.  If you find one you like you can take it home TODAY lol

Good luck to you on the adoption, and have fun when you get her :ladyj:

Rep:
Level 96
Yeah, the process is a little ridiculous. I'm glad they do it, in the end, but actually having to ask us "How long have you two been together? 5 years? Okay, who will keep the dog if you split up? Are you gonna have kids any time in the next 5 years?"

They actually asked "What if you have kids that are allergic, what will you do?" And the answer they were looking for was "make our kids get horrible allergy shots every month instead of finding a better home for the dog."

yeesh

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for August 2008Project of the Month winner for December 20092011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
They actually asked "What if you have kids that are allergic, what will you do?" And the answer they were looking for was "make our kids get horrible allergy shots every month instead of finding a better home for the dog."

yeesh

-wow-

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

RMRK's Mom
Rep:
Level 88
2014 Most Missed Member2013 Queen of RMRK2013 Most Mature Member2013 Kindest Member2013 Best CounselBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing Reviewer2012 Best Counsel2012 Kindest Memberluv u bb <3Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantFor taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2010 Kindest Member
I second that ^

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Kindest Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Best RPG Maker User (Events)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)
I mostly agree, but to be a devil's advocate, would you want people adopting orphan human kids without a load of questions to see whether they're actually up to the task of taking care of the kid? Lots of people just up and adopt a dog only to abuse/neglect it because it was a spur of the moment "I WANT A DOG!" kind of thing that they very quickly grow out of, and that's not counting the people who actively seek to get an animal for more nefarious reasons. So it's kinda understandable for some places to go out of the way to make sure that the animal will be well taken care of, even if they are ridiculous with their approval questions and requirements.

In other news, Dr_Sword has tight abs.  :drsword:

Rep:
Level 96
I agree with you, Zylos, which is why the other 49 questions in the interview didn't bother me as much.

RMRK's Mom
Rep:
Level 88
Mom isn't doing well. I ate half a bag of Ruffles and half a jar of dip.   Drank two large glasses of pepsi. Realized once again that junk food is my drug of choice. I need to go back to my OA meetings.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for August 2008Project of the Month winner for December 20092011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Rep:
Level 96
We didn't get the dog we wanted. They want her to go to a home with a fenced in yard, and another dog.

So I guess they're just going to keep her in a foster care place indefinitely until that happens, then, because I know nobody else was trying to adopt her at the time.

Whatever. I guess I saw it coming, the people at the adoption event definitely had that "creepy, PETA" kind of "I LOVE ANIMALS" vibe to them. I get the feeling they turn a lot of people down. The dog we wanted has been without a home for about 1 year already.

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Best Writer2010 Funniest Member
Snooty Dog Club of the Year Award goes to...

You should poke around some more normal type pounds and see the dogs there.

In other news I've still been running and I haven't gone to the doctor yet.
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

RMRK's Mom
Rep:
Level 88
GO TO THE DOCTOR!

Sorry about that Arlen, that is a bunch of poo

Rep:
Level 96
So, to try to keep everyone on point.

Last week I broke my goal. I exercised 4 times. 2 (or was it 3?) of those times were 14-15 mile bike rides.

This week I did not meet my goal. Only 2 exercises, 1 14 mile ride and just now I went for a 16 mile ride.

I guess I'm losing some weight, but it doesn't feel like much to me. But that's okay, because I do feel a lot better now that I'm getting outside, and being more active.

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
I also lost some weight this month. I fail. ;-;

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.How can I help you? :Da^2 + b^2 = c^2Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
I got off track for quite some time, but I'm getting better with it. Been paying more attention to my diet and stuff. Haven't lost any weight, but I think I've lost a bit around the waist.