RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Say something rude about whoever posts next

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
*UNF UNF UNF* MY DEVIANCY IS NONE OF YOUR BEESWAX

MUCH LIKE THE PERSON BELOW IS QUITE FOND OF

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Best IRC Quote2014 Zero to Hero2014 Most Missed Member2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
I thought it was caramel ;9

It least I didn't invade Poland like \/ did.
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know

Small Bat Dev
Rep:
Level 76
2012 Best Artistf*ck u >:(2011 Best Artist2010 Best NewbieParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Most Attractive Female MemberBronze - Game In A Week VII
CAKE WAS SERVED
NOTHING BAD HAPPENED!

V pees on old people because it makes them smell better.

Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Best IRC Quote2014 Zero to Hero2014 Most Missed Member2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
Read the topic, Gracie. "Say something rude(i.e. bad) about whoever posts next".
That's not rude, it's a necessity. Which reminds me of that song from The Jungle Book.
On a related note, \/ once fucked a bear.

Rep:
Level 96
Damn right I did. I found it, beat the SHIT out of it, wrestled it to the ground and showed it who was its Daddy.

Way better than \/. They got the angry bear sex that came after I was finished.

Rep:
Level 79
Hello
I knew it would come back to bite me on the ass. I thought it was just an expression!
\/ once mistook shit for chocolate and had his dog put down when he ate it. That's just terrible.

Small Bat Dev
Rep:
Level 76
2012 Best Artistf*ck u >:(2011 Best Artist2010 Best NewbieParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Most Attractive Female MemberBronze - Game In A Week VII
That was no accident...

V doesn't worship Lord Inglip and has a penis, the size of which would put even the least well endowed mouse to shame.

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
You know, I think its all gonna be okay.
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
Hey, I'm still huge in Japan. Which is where I saw \/, posing for live action Yuri photos.
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 79
Hello
Yuri is much better with guys.
No, it's not Yaoi. It's just Yuri with guys.

At least I didn't have a threeway with a caribou and a salamander like \/ did.

Rep:
Level 96
That salamander is a frisky bitch.

\/ was the caribou's cuckolded husband.

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
You know, I think its all gonna be okay.
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
I get a kick out of my caribou with other ungulates, so what? It's actually rather exciting...

...and it's not nearly as laughable as \/'s public display of phobophobia, which leads them to many instances of humiliation.
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 79
Hello
Phobophobia is an incorrect term in that a phobia is an irrational fear of something, whereas a fear is not irrational. A fear of phobias is certainly not irrational in that they are to be feared as they are, themselves, giving you something to be feared of.

\/ has a bit of shit on their chin.

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Kindest Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
It's just coffee, I swear. Tastes about the same though, bleh.

The person below me, uh, is actually a nice person, just in the wrong place.

Rep:
Level 79
Hello
I'm just trying to belong! At least I don't pay attention to Animefan like \/ does.

Rep:
Level 96
I"D HAVE BANNED HIM A LONG FUCKING TIME AGO IF IT WERE UP TO ME

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF THIS FUCKING GUY \/

Mne eto nado kak zuby v zadnitse.
Rep:
Level 89
U H N
2012 Most Attractive Female MemberLO !!f*ck u >:(^_________________^
Well I am a sexually active fellow, technically making me a "fucking guy"

If my dog were as ugly as V, I'd shave its butt and make it walk backwards
an6uof hw to aLeme ozle we I

Rep:
Level 96
Better grab them trimmers then, you.

\/ Is an asshole. Yeah. I said it.

Small Bat Dev
Rep:
Level 76
Correction, I have an asshole.

\/ son has an ass for a head.

Rep:
Level 79
Hello
It's a very small ungulate, granted, but he provides me company.

\/ has a head for an arse.

Rep:
Level 82
IT ALL ENDED.
its a SERIOUS MEDICAL CONDITION!
anyways I'm not turned on by  :epic: like \/ is

Mne eto nado kak zuby v zadnitse.
Rep:
Level 89
U H N
2012 Most Attractive Female MemberLO !!f*ck u >:(^_________________^
What we have is really special. It's not so much about physical attraction - he mentally stimulates me.

V smells their hand after wiping their butt
an6uof hw to aLeme ozle we I

Rep:
Level 79
Hello
...I have nothing funny to say about that.

\/ looked at Djang's avatar and thought, "Wow, that guy must be ugly," which is wrong in two ways.

Rep:
Level 75
Sorry I ate the Chaos emerald...
Your actualy right,sorry djang

\/ wants to be a living replica of homer simpson(I am not saying I hate homer he's awesome but he could do something about his donut addiction)
my weirdness is in a good way,isn't it?

Small Bat Dev
Rep:
Level 76
Yup, a replica of his hilarious nature and fondness for donuts :)

\/ has a maggot boob.

Rep:
Level 79
Hello
I read your post and thought it might be interesting. Interesting, yes. Humane... no.

\/ doesn't get it.