RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
How the hell?

Rep:
Level 87
It's always darkest before morning
In my opinion, creativity is the only thing that separates us from animals, I mean animals have to be intelligent to some extent in order to hunt for their food and care for their offspring. Creativity is like a hardware accelerator for intelligence, without it, the hardware being used is still usable, but would be slower than if the hardware accelerator was implemented on the hardware being used.  In other words, Creativity is an enhancement of intelligence, I think that's what really separates us from animals. of course creativity would have been a fluke that surged rapidly because of its succession in
natural selection. of course this is all speculation on my part,

P.S. Stay on topic, go talk about spelling and grammar on another part of the forum, as long as what they're saying is clear, there shouldn't be a problem.

Rep:
Level 87
Shazamn bithes
Wow, so that's what happens when you don't go online for a week!

I don't know what the fuck is going on
I'm the pigeon and you're the statue... doesn't take a genius to work out who's been shat on.

Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?
Final Fantasy 7

Rep:
Level 87
sorry,  just happens lol.

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
metalcore loving gay pride christian
In my opinion, creativity is the only thing that separates us from animals,

Humans aren't separate from animals.

pokeball WcWOfflineMale
Rep:
Level 87
2 + 2 is a math problem, NOT 4.
My personal beliefs are that we are not separate from animals at all, simply a more unique animal.  We cannot be separated from them so long as we are the same type of biological organism.  Think of the difference between a fish and a bird, then think of the difference between us and an ape.  The two differences are very close.  So does that mean that fish and birds aren't both "animals?" No, not really.

And as for our intelligence, all it is is our ability to override our bestial instincts with our own will with much more ease than other animals, giving us the ability of higher free will and the ability to make decisions at a much higher level than "I'm thirsty, I think I'll drink some water right in front of me with all the dirt in it," and to make wrong decisions and find out that they are bad decisions, then stray from that same instinctual path of misjudgment and "learn."  That is the difference between us and other species. 

And there is my extended beliefs on the subject.

As for my beliefs on where humanity goes next, I'm thinking of something similar to Heroes due to our advanced adaptability.
If you are reading this, the government of the U.S.A. is currently planting a chip in your brain.
People like decreasing my Rep. In fact, people like decreasing most others people's rep.

Rep:
Level 87
In my opinion, creativity is the only thing that separates us from animals,

Humans aren't separate from animals.

fine rephrase, it's the only thing that makes us different in the slightest way to animals.

Rep:
Level 86
its misspeled but i dnt care abput my speeling on forums...unless its unreadble
somtimes i do it on purpose...and sarcasum

You just added "sarcasum" because I suggested it.

:V :V :V :V :V

no i said somtimz  but not this time  i juz didnt care
Bleach is bangin

pokeball WcWOfflineMale
Rep:
Level 87
2 + 2 is a math problem, NOT 4.
Poor spelling does nothing but make you look like an idiot, once you've typed for a while, you'll get fast enough at it that the only difference is that you look dumb if you don't.
If you are reading this, the government of the U.S.A. is currently planting a chip in your brain.
People like decreasing my Rep. In fact, people like decreasing most others people's rep.

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
Humans are animals, that is a stated fact.

You'll have also forgotten something, other animals are fearful of us.
Another good reason were not dead.
And even before than, no living animal ate each other (including us)

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
The first Men and Woman had the people of the 12th planet Nibiru guiding and protecting them... It was this race of Aliens that made Man kind as we know it by taking the DNA from the most advanced Primates at the time and cross matching it with their own, making a Hybrid, with more strength than them.

Here watch this:-

That explains how we survived !!

At least that's one theory... Mine is Snails have surived, and they are slower than us and less intelligent...

Life finds away... LOL
« Last Edit: September 04, 2007, 09:18:45 PM by landofshadows »

My RMRK Wikki:- http://wiki.rmrk.net/index.php/Landofshadows
Make a Donation for my Resource making:- https://www.paypal.me/landofshadows

Rep:
Level 87
Shazamn bithes
that theory was off a film wasn't it?
I'm the pigeon and you're the statue... doesn't take a genius to work out who's been shat on.

Final Fantasy 7

You zetta sons of digits.
Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
that theory was off a film wasn't it?

Hell, it's more believable than a book written 500 years after said event, and has been re-written a hell of allot of times after.

Rep:
Level 87
Shazamn bithes
yeah, i'll give you that :D
the thing people seem to fail to understand is that the bible has been written by man, to benifit  a man at the time it was written

Final Fantasy 7