RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
How can you honestly not believe in what the bible says?

OMG!! IVE RUN OUT OF EYELINER!!!
Rep:
Level 88
More man than everyone here put together.
Here are my 10 reasons for not following the bible.

1. If God made us in his image why are we not invisable ?
2. If he made the world and the stars then the next day made light, that means he worked blind.
3. If Adam and Eve had two sons, so for use to continue that means Eve must have shagged them.
4. In the dawn of time man walked the Earth in the bible, yet dinosaurs had been here much longer.
5. Jesus grew up in Israel how comes Israelies see him as a profit not the son of God ?
6. Why would Jesus turn water into wine if in most religions drinking achole is unholy ?
7. Jesus had a child and a misses and they fled to France, why does the bible miss this point out ?
8. Most of the bible are blown up stories by people besotted with Jesus, why should we follow it ?
9. The Bible has no real time line, most of it is a right jumble and it's been re-written too many times.
10. Just cuz it's called the Gospel doesn't mean it's true.

The Bible sucks arse... Infact the only thing I would use it's pages for is just that, wiping my Butt !!!

1. It's referring to our minds, not our physical shape.
2. You're an idiot.
3. Yes, it's called incest.
4. According to the bible, people and dinosaurs lived at the same time, they are referred to as Behemoth.
5. The Israelites are the Jews, not the Muslims, and the Jews see Jesus as a good-for-nothing troublemaker.
6. Because Jesus liked wine, duh.
7. Because 'The Da'Vinci Code' is not factual litterature.
8. For the hell of it.
9. Maybe in relevance to the history of everything, time is not a linear process.
10. Just cuz it's called Science doesn't mean it's true.
The opposite of intelligence is not stupidity, it's patriotism.

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Also Holkeye, I didn't edit what YOU wrote, I added a line that was not offensive at all. In a joking manner (even though what I said is true).

Also, (excuse my language please), never say that shit about me again. You can say whatever you want about me, but never say something as disgraceful as that again. "jesus fellating cross-up-the-ass bullshit preacher" -- I oughta kick your ass for saying something like that. You're lucky this is over the internet.

Semantics. Don't add edits to my posts.

Also, please don't threaten me. Its embarassing for you.

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Most Unsung Member2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
Cool it ;_;
bringing sexy back

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
Here are my 10 reasons for not following the bible.

2. If he made the world and the stars then the next day made light, that means he worked blind.
3. If Adam and Eve had two sons, so for use to continue that means Eve must have shagged them.
4. In the dawn of time man walked the Earth in the bible, yet dinosaurs had been here much longer.
5. Jesus grew up in Israel how comes Israelies see him as a profit not the son of God ?
6. Why would Jesus turn water into wine if in most religions drinking achole is unholy ?
7. Jesus had a child and a misses and they fled to France, why does the bible miss this point out ?
8. Most of the bible are blown up stories by people besotted with Jesus, why should we follow it ?
9. The Bible has no real time line, most of it is a right jumble and it's been re-written too many times.

The Bible sucks arse... Infact the only thing I would use it's pages for is just that, wiping my Butt !!!

1. It's referring to our minds, not our physical shape.
2. You're an idiot.
3. Yes, it's called incest.
4. According to the bible, people and dinosaurs lived at the same time, they are referred to as Behemoth.
5. The Israelites are the Jews, not the Muslims, and the Jews see Jesus as a good-for-nothing troublemaker.
6. Because Jesus liked wine, duh.
7. Because 'The Da'Vinci Code' is not factual litterature.
8. For the hell of it.
9. Maybe in relevance to the history of everything, time is not a linear process.
10. Just cuz it's called Science doesn't mean it's true.

1. Correct.
2. No, you are by calling him. @LoS: God is not material, he doesn't need light to see.
3. No, it's called metaphor. In Hebrew "Adam" means "men" and "Eve" means "mothers", although I'm not exactly sure about the second one. I only know it's plural.
4. Dawn of time isn't the beginning of time itself, but of the "time of humans".
5. Correct.
6. No, because wine is used in ceremonies, etc. showing it's significance.
7. Correct. (Suddenly people who don't believe in Jesus are claiming him to actually have existed? How comes, people tend to change their mind so quickly? ::))
8. For their "moralic" meaning.
9. And besides the Old Testament was written over a thousand years...
10. Pwnt.

@LoS: Proves your little understanding and knowledge of Christianty and its teachings.
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91

I never said any thing about Muslims...??

Any way, Jesus is dubbed King of the Jews or some thing or Lord... But they don't really see him in the same light as Christians, that's my point.

Here I will expand on my points:-

Right so God looks Human... Why would he need arms hands or feet ?  He doesn't walk any place or hold things, he is not matter, he is all around us, and that's written in the Bible so thats on heck of a contridiction.

So why did he bother making light if he can see fine without why not just make our vision like his own ?

In the bible it lists sleeping with family as wrong... Another contridiction.

Some religions even go as far as saying the dinosaurs never exsisted.

My mate is a Moreman or some thing like that, he can't go near a pub or drink Coke.

I am not reffering to the Divinchi code... There is a festival held by a river in France to celebrate the arrival or Jesus and his child to their shores.

Hitlers men would have preached how good Hitler was, but they would have been wrong.

It's had more drafts done than any other book on Earth, and churches keep adapting it to suite the times, like the New testiment now God is a seperate enterty to the Devil... I wonder when the New New Testiment is due for release, when Jesus gets re-written a Gay, and states all priests should touch kids ?

It's boldness calling the Bible Gospel offends me... Gospel means Truth or Good News... Or the Good Truth.

__________________MY Final Word's____________________

How can you honestly not believe in what the bible says?... How can you honestly believe in what the bible says?

The question either way has just a strong an argueement... But to rest my case they are more none Christians than there are Christians so if it was put to a vote you would be buggered.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2007, 03:38:23 PM by landofshadows »

My RMRK Wikki:- http://wiki.rmrk.net/index.php/Landofshadows
Make a Donation for my Resource making:- https://www.paypal.me/landofshadows

OMG!! IVE RUN OUT OF EYELINER!!!
Rep:
Level 88
More man than everyone here put together.
I never said any thing about Muslims...??

Yes you did

Assuming that you mean Prophet and not Profit.
The Israelities see Jesus as an idiot, the Muslims see Jesus as one of the five great prophets of Islam.

Nuh (Noah)
Ibrahim (Abraham)
Musa (Moses)
Isa (Jesus)
Muhammad

Right so God looks Human

Again, it doesn't refer to our physical form, it refers to our mind as it is different from the animals.
We are self aware and are not part of the natural laws/food chain.

My mate is a Moreman or some thing like that, he can't go near a pub or drink Coke

Well that's because Mormons are idiots.
The opposite of intelligence is not stupidity, it's patriotism.

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
I meant with the thing that we came from monkeys.
That was diproved.

Yes, absolutely correct. That propaganda that Christians came up with to discredit Science in saying that it says we come from "monkeys" was indeed proven to be a lie. Thank you.

@MONKEY QUOTERS: Do some fucking research!

Semantics. Don't add edits to my posts.

Also, please don't threaten me. Its embarassing for you.

Shouldn't of edited his post in that way Tusno. Threat doesn't come of well either, your a mod, you should behave better then others to set an example.

@gonorrhoea - That has to do with physical abuse, and the Bible also says that we should protect our testimony. I realize cursing is a sin, but in essence, who made those bad words? God or man? I've already repented, but you can keep saying what you want about me.

Then perhaps you would like to go up on speech next mass and say "fuck" on the microphone to show that it isn't a sin of God. Wouldn't say it there? Then unless you are living some form of lie, you shouldn't say it here either.

I'm sure you'll find a way, I'm getting worried now when my rep has gone up 3 whole points!! :'(
Pretty soon I won't be entitled to my reward anymore.

Actually that was me with the rep. All me.

Celebrating Christmas is celebrating "The Birth of Jesus". Why should somebody who doesn't believe in Jesus be allowed to celebrate it?!

Yeah and why should people be able to say things that go against their governments!?! Zig Hail brother!!!

How can you even say of yourself to be Atheist, but you celebrate the second greatest Christians' holiday?!

Just to put it clear; I don't, I refuse to because I am making a clear stance, but many Atheists before they turned where raised in a family that celebrated Christmas, it's a symbolic thing that brings togetherness. Are you really saying that they should be kicked out of a family event because they go another way..?

If Christians do feel this way then I really could see them all being hunted down...

In addition, our current calendar is about five years off. It's kind of weird to think that this is actually 2012.
I think it's about time we stop going by BC/AD and go to the non-religious, actual measurement. I forget what it's called, I've had a mental blank...

It is not rules we follow sex before marriage God commands us and therefore we obey it. Plus, it is comepletely logical to follow it.

Lol, yeah, completely? K.

All rock music is devil music, therefore Christian Rock comes from the devil
It was your church saying that, about the rock music being from the devil... Then a few years when they realised they weren't winning their war against it, they started making it! Ha!

He says we're to try to keep from thinking impure thoughts. It's not possible for any person to not sin at any point in their life, but we're given the ability to resist any sin that tempts us. (When Saved)
I was saved =)

Also, when we're saved we WANT to please God, THAT is the logical reasoning behind not sinning -- or attempting not to sin.
Lol, I love your idea of logic! Sense when has unfounded reasoning been considered logical? It's funny, when with all things on this Earth people require evidence before they believe in something we all decided to just let it slide with the idea of god.

Lol.
You act as if the Bible is an idiotic device used by idiots to idiotify every intelligant person in the world.
idiotise*. Well, that's certainly what I see it doing.

becuase then you're just arguing about stuff nobody will be able to ever prove.
My main reason for saying it's impossible to have a civil debate with religious types...

Bible does have some true facts. Treating elders, parents, and others is a good to society. The bible, koran, bhavagath githa, all have there share of scientific claims, but teach us how to get along with each other and to accept that we are all one. Does that seem false to you?
How about you post up all of the things these religions teach, like killing homosexuals for one. Yeah, that seems false to me.

Pretty much everything is a sin. =/ The rules are not being changed, it just becomes almost impossible to live a normal lives these days without even the slightest of sin. That's why there is confession: To regret your sins and get purified.
Oh!! So it's not that I don't  molest children, it's that I feel bad for it then ask for forgiveness afterwards?

How can you honestly believe in what the bible says?
^.~

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
Well that's because Mormons are idiots.

Most people that adopt a faith or religion that worships an idel of any kind are Idiots (In my opinion)

Jews also regards Jesus as a Prophet, nothing more:- http://www.positiveatheism.org/hist/maccoby.htm

So why do we... In a sense your backing my point, forget the fact Muslims see Jesus as a prophet (My mistake for failing on what you was picking up on)

All I am trying to say is nobody would know Jesus (The Jew) better than his own people... So I go with what they say, he was a trouble maker and at best a prophet, not the son of God...

7. Correct. (Suddenly people who don't believe in Jesus are claiming him to actually have existed? How comes, people tend to change their mind so quickly? )

I think Jesus did exsist (I have never said he did not walk the Earth, I don't think he was any thing special) I think he was a Drug dealer and I have many a reason to back that claim... He was an average guy with delusions of grandeur... All that followed him tripped their nuts off and saw him doing amazing things, they only hung with him for free handouts.  And every knows he had healing hands, I bet he rubbed Herbs into them and put chemicals into people blood streams, every one knows the medicinal treatments effects that Cannabis can have.

« Last Edit: March 20, 2007, 03:48:11 PM by landofshadows »

My RMRK Wikki:- http://wiki.rmrk.net/index.php/Landofshadows
Make a Donation for my Resource making:- https://www.paypal.me/landofshadows

Holier then Jesus.
Rep:
Level 87
Jesus had spiritual healing powers because he is God/trinity/three in one. He had the ability to do other things than just to heal he calmed a storm. He turned water into wine and satan mentions about him being able to turn rocks into bread. Also this is starting to sound not like a bible discussion but rather than the Jesus man or myth section.

Ancient Mummy
Rep:
Level 90
I do not believe in anything the byble says.. first someone has to explain where all those story's came from they are nuts !

When the dawn breaks...
Rep:
Level 88
...tonight will be just another memory.
I dont think it would be possible to have another thread about religion now; this must be no. 1,000,000,000,000,000...

Seriously <_<

Made You Look Again! I pwn YOU!

EDIT: Some of the stories happened but where just exagerated the 500 years from the event to when the bible was written.

Holier then Jesus.
Rep:
Level 87
Many are not stories the only stories are the parables that Jesus and others said the rest is real history and can be proven from other recources than the bible

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Most Unsung Member2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
Wow, that is totally incredible! I'll convert right away!

Sorry cobragamer, but every post you make reeks of childhood indoctrination. Also, this is Intelligent Debate. Maybe you could cut back on the bibe bashing and open a dictionary more often. It'd help you make well written and more ~intelligent~ posts. While not all posts in here might come across as that, this is a start.

Closed like a nun's legs.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2007, 09:45:00 PM by Silverline »
bringing sexy back

Full Metal Mod - He will pillage your women!
Rep:
Level 93
The RGSS Dude
Okay then. Let's say evolution is true.

Explain how complex systems emerged at the same time. If evolution is small changes over time, how is it that the Giraffe's neck got longer?

(Cobra's gonna laugh at this -- discussion in class)

The Giraffe's neck has special systems that without which the Giraffe's head would explode when it bent down. If the systems formed before the neck became longer, the the girraffe would die from blood depravation everytime it bent down.

And what the heck does a dictionary have to do with anything? In another topic (perhaps this one) someone said that 'microevolution' was the wrong word for me to have used. I checked later and they were wrong.

There is nothing wrong with microevolution, SMALL changes within a species. But inter-species evolution DOES NOT EXIST. WE DID NOT COME FROM POOP FLINGING MONKEYS.

I never got a reply to this...
"The wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is Tiggers are wonderful things
Their tops are made out of rubber
Their bottoms are made out of springs

They’re bouncy, trouncy, flouncy, pouncy
Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!
But the most wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is I’m the only one, I’m the only one."

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
*posts in a locked topic*

How can you even say of yourself to be Atheist, but you celebrate the second greatest Christians' holiday?!

Just to put it clear; I don't, I refuse to because I am making a clear stance, but many Atheists before they turned where raised in a family that celebrated Christmas, it's a symbolic thing that brings togetherness. Are you really saying that they should be kicked out of a family event because they go another way..?

If Christians do feel this way then I really could see them all being hunted down...

Then they shouldn't claim to be Atheists if they celebrate Christmas. Nobody said they should be kicked out, they should tell their families "No, I don't believe in this, I'm not celebrating.". Just like you did/do.

How about you post up all of the things these religions teach, like killing homosexuals for one. Yeah, that seems false to me.

Shows how little understanding you have of the Bible if you really think this wasn't "added" during the "first translation". Everybody knows that king hated homosexuals.

^.~

I don't. I believe in what the Bible teaches. *points to the part above* (~_^)d

And good somebody has locked this already. I wouldn't have posted, but just locked it otherwise.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2007, 02:06:05 PM by Blizzard »
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!