RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
World of Warcraft: The Burning Crusade.

Rep:
Level 88
*zombies around*
Yeah but this is a thread for talking about Burning Crusade.... not like other MMOs. I dunno, I mean... Does everyone else see the title of this topic as: World or Warcraft: The Burning Crusade ?

Perhaps its is WoW Vs. Other MMOs!  No, sorry I don't see that as the title. But btw. I <3 that comic. xD Its really funny. It kinda reminds me of VG Cats. (They got good game parodies.)

Is it possible to get... ON topic in the thread?

Snailer <3

Rep:
Level 88
I don't really see a problem...At the moment WoW and GW are rival MMOs and it's not uncommon for the 2 to be compared...

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
Yeah but this is a thread for talking about Burning Crusade.... not like other MMOs. I dunno, I mean... Does everyone else see the title of this topic as: World or Warcraft: The Burning Crusade ?

Perhaps its is WoW Vs. Other MMOs!  No, sorry I don't see that as the title. But btw. I <3 that comic. xD Its really funny. It kinda reminds me of VG Cats. (They got good game parodies.)

Is it possible to get... ON topic in the thread?
it is on topic. We are discussing why Guild Wars is better, see?

anyways...how are the Blood Elves playing?

Rep:
Level 88
The Sliencer
Pretty fine. They're tough. They use a cool spell too. More on that later.

Dungeons and Dragons Dawn of Darkness: 3% (ON HOLD!)
Dark Lands: 7%

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
mana draining thing, right?

yeah, i dunno. I hacked that a few times. Had a level 500. My own class, could wield 5 weapons. Pretty sweet.

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
Dante, that made you lose so much rep with me

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
eh, sorry. Im not actually that snobbish about it. Its actually this joke my friends (WoW players, btw) at school about this really annoying OTHER WoW player who thinks he's hot shit.

Sorry.

Rep:
Level 88
The Sliencer
I have a level 8 Dreanai Shaman named Kratos. He's cool. They have this spell where it's all almost all their life in 15 seconds. Pretty good spell for a racial type eh?

Dungeons and Dragons Dawn of Darkness: 3% (ON HOLD!)
Dark Lands: 7%

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
eh, sorry. Im not actually that snobbish about it. Its actually this joke my friends (WoW players, btw) at school about this really annoying OTHER WoW player who thinks he's hot shit.

Sorry.

I still <3 you

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
lol, i <3 you to?

*ahem*

kratos huh? that reminds me, GoW, which further reminds me, Heroes of Rome or whatever that new mmo is. I mean, wtf? Howcome so many new MMOs are coming out? people would have more popularity doing WWII SHOOTERS

Rep:
Level 97
Which reminds me, I need more friends on guild wars (SO I CAN GET STOOF)