RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Writing] ?????/a short story^^;

Rep: +0/-0Level 71
Hope you dont mind my lolita compleax<3 ^^;..
??/Un-yong, my name is Ruda^^; and I edited/translated this short essay.
^.~ ??_=--- -   -?-          -O-          ???
<==

Explaining anxiety (et.al(?)): short fictional
By Kathleen?? (Kim).

Anxiety can be explained to someone who doesn’t understand the disorder, using this metaphor; imagine that everyone on earth was gathered on a giant dining plate: half of them on one side, half the other.  Everybody is free to choose and move to whichever side of the plate they want to. As time continues, people start to wander and explore; with everybody coming back reporting that they are fine. Simply put, they decide stay on the opposite side of the plate – which you are on.

I really think you should come over; it’s really kool ov’e 'ear. This is the only communication you receive from somebody – anybody: your wife; mother, daughter, etc – this is the only thing you hear. Everybody now excluding you has taken the leap of faith. Finally reporting (from the other side of the plate) the exact same message; ultimately, they decide not to come back.

You are the last person on the abandoned side of the plate, not speculating on rumours and second-hand information; you see the lack of empirical evidence and conclude that everybody on the other side of the plate is acting highly suspicious. So you stay.

There is no single problem on this side of the plate; as far as you’re concerned both sides of the plate are equal at minimum. The only difference is that now is that everybody else is greeting(?)/ you to the other on the other side of the plate, claiming it is fine and that you should come over. You decide to stay on the abandoned side of the plate, not relying on faith; feeling it is better to live with yourself, lest become like them.   

Concluding, anxiety is in simpler terms being isolated on some level, with the entire World. Everything that the average brain can imagine would not be even close to understanding what a person with anxiety feels every day.

[/end color][/size]Thank you fore your time/?????,
Any thoughts?^^;

Translated by:  Ruda/??
Jal-Ja/I hope you sleep well

[edit] Sory about the ??? marks; they where  ment to be Korean. Didn't think when posted ^^;
« Last Edit: May 25, 2015, 09:34:07 AM by boe »
Cheat. GodMode: IRL: You just have to observe everything all at once (think: surveillance devices, but better) to observe an area is to interact with it on some sub atomic; you affect everything you see. Therefore you can exert pressure/control. By viewing everything all at once, clearly and with fine detail, you would be present everywhere and anywhere; you would know and affect everything on some level; whatever the change, it could be improved – with improved technology. Because the past is still currently presently observable from their light: you would know everything that happened in the past. The future you ask? Go into hibernation, (1) wait for everything to end – just before, than press pause (2), observe (3) = complete! You now know everything that ever has, or will happened [and matching technology]. God is spying on ourselves. As you view something, you affect it: control it.

!!!!!!@Jake/RudA: I need to pretend that my life is a video game. –Ruda

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
I wonder where I've seen that avatar before!

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Banned her again.

Hello from Seoul ^^/
Wrong, you got me. That wasnt' ds, although the essays were.
My name is Ruda, I am currently in my home in seoul, korea.

I am kate's (DS) husband ^^;

That was me posting but is saucy still banned?? Thanks ^^/

Hello from Seoul ^^/
Check burn 28 Hotmail profile:  it has our wedding photos ^^;
thanks
« Last Edit: March 22, 2011, 03:13:01 PM by Ruda »

Hello from Seoul ^^/
Banned her again.

Oh, and please don't ban me ^^;

I don't care if you ban DS, but I am not her; =S she's still in Australia

[edit] ><! sorry for the hat trick post, my bad ?_?
« Last Edit: March 23, 2011, 03:46:27 AM by Ruda »