RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Visual] Blackbird Parfait || Sketchbook~

Rep:
Level 73
Prepare for trouble!
O-mie can has sketch thread, yes? 

Lots of what I post are probably going to be for my game in progress, Oversoul.  :3  Thank you for stopping by, stay classy!

Spoiler for:

^ Kyrielle, main character in Oversoul~

^ Some random TNT Gijinka girl >>

^ Anima, main male character in Oversoul :3

^ Maia, priestess in Oversoul.

^ Ruria, also another playable character in Oversoul.

^ Sailor Saturn~ 

^ Kongiku from Oboro Muramasa

^ Some busty babe!

« Last Edit: May 25, 2015, 06:11:04 PM by boe »

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.How can I help you? :Da^2 + b^2 = c^2Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
Woah, fantastic work! I love how richly detailed the outfits are.

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Getting past the fact that anime-style artwork is more played out than stick figures, yours are some of the best I've ever seen. While clearly eastern-inspired, they don't just steal everything from Japanese cartoons. You should definitely keep drawing, and keep honing your style.

Rep:
Level 73
Prepare for trouble!
:3 Thank you~  And yeah, in all honesty, while I DID watch anime in my younger years (and still do on rare occasions) I think my art style was more so influenced by the games I played.  I loved zelda growing up, played it since I was 4 xD  And other graphically lush rpg  :3

Rep:
Level 73
Prepare for trouble!
Spoiler for:

One I did tonight, she's also from Oversoul, but this isn't her final design.  She's a Hallow summon called Banshee~ 

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Most Missed Member2014 Zero to Hero2014 Best IRC Quote2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
Dear lord these are brilliant. I actually cannot wait for your game. It looks so well thought out!
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know

Rep:
Level 73
Prepare for trouble!
Haha, really? xD  I'm happy to hear that @-@  I'm actually kind of nervous to post the stuff I have and all. 

Rep:
Level 83
King in the North!
You have a very awesome and beautiful talent, Omiekins! I really love your art! :3

I really loved them all, but this one stood out the most for me :)
http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff403/BlackbirdParfait/kongiku.jpg

Fantastic work! I'm keeping an eye on this! ^.^
Winter is Coming

Rep:
Level 73
Prepare for trouble!
Thank you very much for thinking so.  :3 

Rep:
Level 83
King in the North!
You're very welcome Omiekins!

I can't wait to see a new piece of your work, I'm sure it'll be just as amazing as the rest. :)
Winter is Coming

Rep:
Level 75
Artist and Writer
All your stuff looks really nice so far. I might be biased because I also love the anime/eastern style, but I'd say they're all beautiful. Reminds me a bit of this girl's stuff: http://babu523.deviantart.com/