RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Visual] Masquerain's pixelart

Rep:
Level 73
Hieros Gamos project leader, RPG Monster artist
Mostly for Hieros Gamos, some is for other stuff.

Hieros Gamos
I'll still be editing these, but for the most part they're done.

3/4 of the Rank 4 versions of the starters in Hieros Gamos. Air element one still needs to be shaded.

Fientar Rank 4. Not sure if I'll reshade him or not, as he was technically made before the project started.

Airphibian Ranks 1&2. Outlines by BynineB, shading by myself.

I have a few works in progress as well:

NOT DONE NOT DONE NOT DONE

Dhaquid Rank 1, a homunculus that represents the 'devolution' of the vampire in reverse. He starts out as an Edward Cullen squid and turns back into an awesome Slavic vampire squid.

Dorappa Rank 4. Not exactly sure what to say about this guy. He's a gangster rapper in the body of a dog.

END NOT DONE SECTION

Tell me what you think. I've been told that the finished ones don't look terribly good on certain backgrounds, but they look fine to me. Hrm.

« Last Edit: May 25, 2015, 06:11:10 PM by boe »

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for August 2008Project of the Month winner for December 20092011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
The finished works are excellent.  Great work,

I like the fire one in particular, its shading captivates me.

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
Cool! Personally, I am terrified of that dog rapper.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2011, 06:00:59 PM by Strike Reyhi »

Rep:
Level 83
King in the North!
You have awesome talent! I really like the second piece of the fire dog! And the water-mermaid girl is amazing too! I like them all, great work!

Can't wait to see more. :)
Winter is Coming

Mne eto nado kak zuby v zadnitse.
Rep:
Level 89
U H N
2012 Most Attractive Female Member^_________________^f*ck u >:(LO !!
these are freakin' rude. I love them. They look beautiful and the color choice is aaaaaaaaaa-mazing
an6uof hw to aLeme ozle we I

Rep:
Level 75
Death is life's way of firing you
All the finished ones are very good. The mermaid seems different from the others though. I still like the mermaid, it's just different.