RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Genocide

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
Zone Of The End
GENOCIDE

Story concept:

The story starts after a massive war just ended. The Empire, a evil military superpower, nearly controlled all of the world and was fighting the last armies of the Alliance. The Alliance was on the brink of destruction and was forced to make a choice, to infiltrate the Empire nuclear compunds and launch the Empire's and their own nuclear arsenal at the Empire, killing thousands of innocent people,  or face destruction and allowing the Empire Total Domination of the world.

The Alliance obviously chose the first one and committed the worst crime anyone can do... Genocide. Although their actions were succesfull and the Empire defeated, nearly 99% of the world's population has been wiped out and the continents shattered into islands.

The Alliance now tries to rebuild their civilizations and live in their military bases that act as cities. The remnants of The Empire however still hungers for power and have restarted their conquest campaign...

However not only mankind was effected by the Genocide, the planet itself began to react differently. The skies were clouded by dark clouds, the lands died due to lack of sunlight, the sea raged as a demon possessed and the wind just stops at certain moments. Although these events seem natural, few believe that the Empire is controlling the weather using old devices from their destroyed Empire.

Our story begins when 2 mercenaries wash ashore at the harbor south of Cornelia, the capitol of the North Island. They proceed to the city looking for work...

Characters:

Demonheart

Demonheart is the raw strength of the mercenary duo.

Little is known of Demonheart and even his partner Angel knows little about him. Demonheart rarely speaks at all and only says something when he feels like it. The only smile that appears on his sad face is when he is together with Angel.

Angel

Angel is the brains of the mercenary duo.

Smart, intelligent, friendly and beautifull. Angel acts as the spokesperson of the duo but rarely is seen as the representitive. She has a cheery personality and can brighten up anyone's day, sometimes she manages to bring a smile to even Demonheart's face. Although she seems open, she hides her past as well as Demonheart's and thus little is really known of her.

The Game

This is my first real game so don't go expecting much here. The story and script and character vocals are done by Angel and me. Yes, this will be just the basic 2 people save the world stuff, but with a slight twist... going into detail would be telling wouldn't it?

The game begins in Cornelia and the upcoming demo will feature only chapter 1 - 1 city, 1 dungeon and the ending.

Yes, this game is kinda based on Final Fantasy 1, but I am twisting it with my content that it becomes a new game for anyone to enjoy.

No, this game will feature in-depth character interaction with the 2 main characters, but they won't have sex with each other, infact they won't even admit their feelings towards each other in this episode...

Damn, I said too much... shut up Demon... SHUT UP!

Here is some screenshots of some of my maps:

Cornelia:

Cornelia Inn:

Cornelia Weapon Shop:

Fort Cornelia:

Well, this is my concept.

*casts Immune to Flames spell*

Here goes... submit

Demonheart's last words?
I don't prove anything to anyone!

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
*casts Fireburn* Hm...? *casts Fireball* What the...?! *casts Fireburst* :shock: No, really I like it. It
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
Zone Of The End
A quote from my Rate My Script Topic
Quote from: Blizzard
You better make that game... FAST... or I
I don't prove anything to anyone!