RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
I am making a game (obviously) but i cant do it alone.

Rep: +0/-0Level 81
I am attempting to make a game but i'm not good at alot of stuff that i need to get done. and before i just stop this futile effort i decided to ask for help. so i'm looking or anyone that is good at drawing character's with guns, and modern city tile sets. I also need someone to help me event and make maps.  I don't really want to give out details on the game so, if your interested write to me at
LonerTheClown@gmail.com and we can discuss this.

LonerTheClown@gmail.com

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
Just posting here to say that it's usually best to give a little info about your project, or people will skip over it because they can't be bothered to find out more, if you don't want to tell anyone straight up.

Also, people will likely want something in return, so if there's anything you could offer in trade, be it work on their project, or something else, you should mention that up front as well.

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Rep: +0/-0Level 81
oh OK then if i must, Its about a zombie apocalypse, its free roam, you get to decide what to do in the zombie apocalypse from when the infection turn's into an outbreak. you can find survivors, make safe houses, have relationships with other survivors, and ya like i said i'm not very good at much but i can help out in anyway possible in return. Thanks NAMKCOR for the advice, and i can give more information if anyone wants