RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
The Legend of Zelda, Wrath of the Tri-Force

Ancient Mummy
Rep:
Level 90

The Story of a fallen town...

Many years ago in the region of Hyrule, there was a evil man of Gerudo. His name was, Ganondorf. May times his evil plans had been ruined by a hero. But, one
time, they were not.

Ganondorf and his army of darkness marched to Hyrule and invaded. Ganondorf's men raided houses and shops, but Ganondorf went towards
the castle with his elite men. Princess Zelda's guards were no match and didn't last long. Zelda took the triforce and rode out from the castle. Ganondorf followed her. She rode deep into the Lost Woods. She got off her horse and ran, she found a small little area, covered by shrubs and leaves. In this area
she slept. Somehow, the triforce entered Zelda's dream.

She decided to hide the triforce in the dream realm.
In her mind, it took many years to hide the
triforce, the triforce of Wisdom, hidden in the Koriki forest, the triforce of Power, hidden in the sands of Gerudo and the triforce of Courage, buried in
Goron Mines. Zelda never awoke from this dream...as if her life was bound to the dream realm.

Characters

Link

The main hero of the Story
He lives in a small village called Maldina, he sets of his adventure with after his village was attacked by moblins.

Zelda

The princess of Hyrule, the holder of the Tri-Force Kept in an Eternal dream..
Ganondorf

-? ? ? ?-

Features

- ABS Battles
- Heart System
- Zelda-Puzzels/Riddles  and Mini-Games
- Zelda Custimized menu

*Special thanks too  ;D

- Snailer
- pkmemanyp1
- LoreHunter
- HelpTheWretched ( for the sounds )
- Blizzard's ABS script

And of course NINTENDO ^^

* Project dropped and wont be finished !
« Last Edit: March 03, 2007, 01:59:16 PM by Snailer »

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
I'm not a huge fan of all the fan games, and have never played Zelda, exept the last 2 parts,(that to by emulating, as you dont get Zelda roun here, expet twilight, for the wii, yeah there's only 1 lol). So yeah, by whatever i've played, you're doing good, very Zelda-litic title screen thingy.

So overall, it looks to be good, but no judgement can be exactly given withouth TEH XREENIEZ lol.

Good Luck.
Arlen is hot.

Ancient Mummy
Rep:
Level 90
Thanks ..
Im doing this project mainly with LoreHunter and pkmemanyp1, He's a really good story writer :D.
And Lorehunter is a really good mapper ;D
« Last Edit: February 20, 2007, 10:08:58 PM by Snailer »

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Its a fan game, but be creative on it.

If you get what i mean

God I love to be thewise men type guy who says a pointless thing, and actually just confuses the other person.
<3
Arlen is hot.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Thats where you idiots go wrong.
Yes, i am calling you an idiot.

Because you dont have self-confidence, just because people think your a noob, and i said that many people dont like fangames, doesnt mean that its not good. It could be different from fan games, we may like it.

Thats why I'm calling you an idiot.
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 89
Koopa Troopa!
What the hell...?

Ancient Mummy
Rep:
Level 90
I don't know what the hell he's talking about
 :(

::)

Rep:
Level 88
EVIL DOGGY!!!! CATS RULE!
Yay the game has finally been posted! Lol Snailer bout time huh? :P

Well Guys look out for this, cause this is going to be a hit. Me, Snailer and Pk will bring you the next generation of Zelda  :lol:
« Last Edit: February 20, 2007, 10:06:26 PM by lorehunter »
DO NOT LOOK HERE!!!!!
WHY DID YOU LOOK!!! YOU DISOBEDIENT FOOL

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
Oh.....My.....****ing.....god.......

This looks awsome.

Rep:
Level 87
Snailer, when making that kind of rotating 3D graphics, dont add shadows. Using shadows doesn't really work because of the limitations in the .gif format.

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Astronaut Raticate Banana
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
I've never played a fan game. They never finish  ;8

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
I've never played a fan game. They never finish  ;8

Yeah, wish MOT came back and finished his game ;-;
Arlen is hot.

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
i miss MoT. :(

looks good, you better live up to the namesake or i will kill you.

Just kidding, thats impossible for a fan game. good luck nevertheless.

<3
Rep:
Level 90
I was wondering why why they names the series Zelda when the main character is Link (I'm not a Nintendo fan) Good luck, and for the record, I don't care if the game is original or fan, as long as effort is placed and you poured your heart and soul into it but most of all, you actually would play the game yourself.

~Winged

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
they name it zelda because...

You know what, I have no clue. Maybe its like when some people do alot of work but only one person gets the fame, like in movies.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Because she's the queen he fights for?_?
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 89
Koopa Troopa!
Zelda is the princess of Hyrule and usally, everything revolves around her...
Anyway, i'm going to London this morning and will be back on Friday, so Dan and Roel, keep this alive.

Ancient Mummy
Rep:
Level 90
Zelda is the princess of Hyrule and usally, everything revolves around her...
Anyway, i'm going to London this morning and will be back on Friday, so Dan and Roel, keep this alive.

Yes that's why they call it zelda

Snailer, when making that kind of rotating 3D graphics, dont add shadows. Using shadows doesn't really work because of the limitations in the .gif format.

I only noticed that when I putted it in, in the program I used it looked nice so gonna fix that now :)

And we are going to put allot of effort in the game so be sure to check for updates  ;) :D

Rep:
Level 88
am i stoopid or was the demo removed? :(
"Facts are useless. You could use facts to prove anything that's even remotely true." Homer Jay Simpson

"I do not know what weapons WWIII will be fought with but i know WWIV will be fought with sticks and stones" Albert Einstein

"It's better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all." from In Memoriam, by Alfred, Lord Tennyson.

"all your base are belonging to us!" awful fantasy 3

"the grapes damb it, it's alway's the grapes!"

Funny anagrams:
Desperation=A rope ends it
Mother in law=Woman hitler
Lottery machine=Money lost in 'em
Election results=Lies lets recount
Dormitory=Dirty room
Snooze alarms=Alas! No more Z's
Eleven plus two=Twelve plus one
Cosmetic surgery="Yes, I correct mugs."
The IRS=Theirs!
Public relations=Crap, built on lies
Astronomer=Moon starer
Dementia="Detain me."
Internet chat rooms=The moron interacts
The eyes!=They see!

Currently making:
http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,13132.0.html

Rep:
Level 89
Koopa Troopa!
There is no demo and there never was  ::)

Unless Snailer released one while I was away... :p

Anyway, now i'm back, we can hopefully get this game shaped up!

Ancient Mummy
Rep:
Level 90
Your stupid.

It might have been removed though.

ROFL  :tpg:

And no there has not been a demo yet..

Ancient Mummy
Rep:
Level 90
This is cancelled due to..
Boredome of the fangame

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Are you kidding me?
Is it possible you can hand the project to me? I can do  this after I fisnish epic game.
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Ancient Mummy
Rep:
Level 90
ah sure..

EDIT: Pm'd u a link to it
« Last Edit: March 03, 2007, 03:26:52 PM by Snailer »