RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
A Night With John Cleese...

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
was pretty fucking fabulous.

Yeah. He was at the mondavi center tonight.
The seats were a little crappy, but it was all talking, so no biggie. I was hoping it wasn't going to be anything like the commentary on A Fish Called Wanda, which was pretty boring.
No, not at all. It was fucking hilarious; I don't think I've ever seen anything that funny before. It was basically a biography, from when he was a kid to now...when his wife got 20 million off their divorce settlement, which is why he also calls it his "Alimony Tour".

He was talking about how they worked great together on Monty Python but not when it came to the material.
Once two of them were arguing over what taxidermy animal should be the light fixture on a set and he was saying how one of them was convinced it had to be a lamb and the other was convinced it had to be a goat because they're funnier with thier horns and all.
At that point all that was going through his head was "This is insane, it's got to be the fucking goat!". It was much funnier there...yeah.
And other stuff on those subjects. Basically everything big he's ever done in addition to other things about his life.

Anyway, if he's in your town definitely don't miss him.

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
You know, I think its all gonna be okay.
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
You lucky bastard. That's in Cali, right? Is he gonna make it to Chi-town?
:tinysmile:

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
You lucky bastard. That's in Cali, right? Is he gonna make it to Chi-town?

Yeah, I have no clue what Chi-town is though. o.O It was in Davis, roughly 70 miles from the bay.
Like China Town in SF? Apparently he'll be north of Nappa on the 11th. That isn't too far from the Bay, maybe closer than Davis.

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
You know, I think its all gonna be okay.
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
Lol, I meant Chicago, sorry.
:tinysmile: