RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
MORTAL KOMBAT CREATIVITY!

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
This is related to mortal kombat and also creativity.
You have to write, if you were a mortal kombat character what would be your name and dress.
You Have to write your moves.
YOu have to write 1 fatality.( killing and finishing the person move.)
1 brutality.(puches and kicks to blast an enemy)
1 Hara- KIri- KILLING YOURSELF.
1 animality. ( turning into an animal to kill. (  people can write the same animal.)
1 FRIENDSHIP.( make friends)
NO NEED FOR BABALITY. THEY'RE ALL THE SAME.
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 89
Not a bad aidea.

Name: Dragoo

Moves: Cyclone of Hell, Typhone Blade, Demons Dance.

Fatality: Gates of Hell ( Dragoo opens a gate to Hell and creatures tear you apart limb by limb.

Brutality: Beat Down (Dragoo punches you, then walks up and beats you while you lay on the ground {about 5 times} then he throws you, you hit a wall fall. then he charges at you and smashes you through the wall.

Hara- Kiri: Unknown

Animality: Unknown/Mystery

*finish latter*

Full Metal Mod - He will pillage your women!
Rep:
Level 93
The RGSS Dude
Name: Tsunolithe

Moves: Sakura Illusion, Love's Thorny Rose, Cry of Anguish

Fatality: Sepuku Illusion (Steps into a box, door closes, enemy walks up and slides many katanas into slots in the box, then enemy takes off rubber mask and it's you, the swords dissenigrate, the box opens and the enemy falls out dead)

Brutality: Passion of the Lost (similar to Cry of Anguish, you cry out and your lover walks up and you tag team on the enemy)

Hara- Kiri: Sepuku

Animality: Husky
"The wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is Tiggers are wonderful things
Their tops are made out of rubber
Their bottoms are made out of springs

They’re bouncy, trouncy, flouncy, pouncy
Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!
But the most wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is I’m the only one, I’m the only one."

Rep:
Level 89
You know this is kinda off topic, but I always thought that they should make a Mortal Kombat Game that can do the following:

1) Create Your own Kombatant

2) 2 Animality Forms (one being a normal one and the second a walking version; example: Nightwolf, 1st Animality a wolf 2nd a wearwolf).

3) Tag Team Fatalities (2 Mortal Kombat fighters join to do a sick killing on the loser).

4) And a game with every Mortal Kombat character created in it.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Yeah me, too.
U can find every kombatant (from1-umk3) in Mortal KOmbat trilogy.
They Didn't Make a character makin thingy cus, then it would be to animate fatalities, and it would be almost a 24 hr process.
But no-one should have 2 animalities, SUBZERO TURNS INTO A POLAR BEAR, AND NOW HE's A WEARPOLAR BEAR!
Tag teams, are good.
And If you want u can keep posting different characters.
AND YA FORGOT THE COSTUMES!AND FRIENDSHIPS!
Ok, Now My fellow-
Name-David Beckham
Costume- Manchester Home Jersey
Moves-
Kick: A ball forms infront of him and he kikcs it on ze opponent.
Tackle: He slides making his opponent fall( like Subzero)
Bycycle Kick: U know, He throws the ball jumps and turns and kiks on the opponent.
FATALITY- He Will throw the ball he. His leg charges, and he dpes a bycycle kick on the opponent and the opponent's head blasts.
Brutality- He kicks so fast, you can't tell the no. of times.
Then he goes back, charges his leg, and does a SUPER-KICK.
HARA-KIRI- he passes the ball to his opponent and twists his leg.
SOON THE LEG FALL APART, and blood falls and he dies. HE DIDN"T KILL HIMself but he died.
ANIMALITY- Turns into a horse/donkey and kicks the opponents head.....which eventually.....blasts.
Friendship- He takes a trophy out of his pocket and gives it to his opponent, he claps for his opponent and the opponent smiles.
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 91
Name: Nwonknu

Moves: Wraith, Burning Voice, Hells Hounds

Fatality: Pain Felt (Walks up to his oponent and holds the opponents face. The opponent then shakes violently and crys out in pain as his body falls apart. Hells Hounds come out and devour the remains.)

Brutality: Burning Inferno (Nwonknu raises chains from the ground holding his oponent in place. He then puts his hands together and creates a large ball of fire, which is thrust at the oponent knocking him into the other side of the arena)

Hara-Kiri: Allow Me (He grabs his head and pulls it off laughing, and his head still laughs as he falls on the ground)

Animality: Cerberus
Current Project-

"Untitled" 5%

Rep:
Level 89
Quote from: Nightwolf
Yeah me, too.
They Didn't Make a character makin thingy cus, then it would be to animate fatalities, and it would be almost a 24 hr process.
But no-one should have 2 animalities, SUBZERO TURNS INTO A POLAR BEAR, AND NOW HE's A WEARPOLAR BEAR!
Tag teams, are good.
And If you want u can keep posting different characters.
AND YA FORGOT THE COSTUMES!AND FRIENDSHIPS!
Ok, Now My fellow-
Name-David Beckham
Costume- Manchester Home Jersey
Moves-
Kick: A ball forms infront of him and he kikcs it on ze opponent.
Tackle: He slides making his opponent fall( like Subzero)
Bycycle Kick: U know, He throws the ball jumps and turns and kiks on the opponent.
FATALITY- He Will throw the ball he. His leg charges, and he dpes a bycycle kick on the opponent and the opponent's head blasts.
Brutality- He kicks so fast, you can't tell the no. of times.
Then he goes back, charges his leg, and does a SUPER-KICK.
HARA-KIRI- he passes the ball to his opponent and twists his leg.
SOON THE LEG FALL APART, and blood falls and he dies. HE DIDN"T KILL HIMself but he died.
ANIMALITY- Turns into a horse/donkey and kicks the opponents head.....which eventually.....blasts.
Friendship- He takes a trophy out of his pocket and gives it to his opponent, he claps for his opponent and the opponent smiles.

Well...........

Yeah me, too.

That does not count...I mean every character made to this date!!!!

That does not matter. As we all know a good game takes months even years to make...as for games made fast always suck!!!

Umm thats Kinda dumb. All you need is an imagination to think of walking up-right creaters of animals.

Tag teams, are good.

Ya would be great if they made like a thing where 2 people can fight 2 people...if that makes sense.....

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Co-ool. But i don't think ya guys understood 1 thing.
BRUTALITIES are not exactly, the brutal way of killin a person. It means punchin and kikcin.
Acoordin to your peoples replies, BRUTALITIES and FATALITIES are same.
Arlen is hot.