RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
The "Whatcha want for Christmas?" 2013 edition!

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Randomizer - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Kindest Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Best RPG Maker User (Events)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)
Oh hey, it's time again for us to put up another of these threads in the hopes of getting our members to confess their secret wishes and dirty desires for the holidays. What hidden wants and wishes have you been thinking about adding to your wishlists this year? I know it's been a rough year for a lot of us, problems with jobs and families and relationships and whatnot, so let's hope that the end of the year marks the beginning of a better one than last and starts off with at least one nice thing from your lists!

As always, you can list off as many or as few things as you like, whether big, small, physical, immaterial, simple, complex, whatever comes to mind. Plus, you never know, you might inspire a good gift idea for someone's secret santa endeavors.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for August 2008Project of the Month winner for December 20092011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
Bad Dragon dildos.

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Counsel2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Writer2014 King of RMRK2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Writer2011 Best Counsel2010 Best Writer2010 Funniest Member
Bad Dragon dildos.

also

most expensive vcr ever
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
I just recently got a Genesis, so I'd like to get some game for that thing.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
World peace. ;8

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 96
Actually, I'd love a copy of Rocksmith 2014. I hear the "jam band" feature alone is worth it.

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
I'd like to get this IT job with an Anhueser Busch Distributor

an airbag to spring conversion kit for the lincoln and the lincoln to fucking start again. pile of luxury shit.

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.How can I help you? :Da^2 + b^2 = c^2Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
Some nice makeup brushes would be useful.
Also, these tights. They're so fancy. ;o;

Adding to my wishlist: Paint brushes, acrylic paints, a bento box, tea samplers, and a heat gun.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2013, 02:47:24 AM by Acolyte »

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
Anski, my friend got a 7870 GHz edition for around $120 just recently. I'll ask him where he got it, and if it's still available I'll let you know.

Well, mostly just his Behringer Foot control board so I can make better use of guitar rig. But more than that I'd like a good combo amp. Thing is, all the ones I'd want to purchase at this point are like $700, or I don't think the investment would be worth it.

Actually, I'd love a copy of Rocksmith 2014. I hear the "jam band" feature alone is worth it.

Yeah, I want this too! The original is pretty fun even as an already good guitarist. (There were still plenty of songs that worry difficult, anyway.) If I buy anything with my/any christmas money I get, it'll probably be this.

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Counsel2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Writer2014 King of RMRK2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Writer2011 Best Counsel2010 Best Writer2010 Funniest Member
Anski, my friend got a 7870 GHz edition for around $120 just recently. I'll ask him where he got it, and if it's still available I'll let you know.

Ugh that would be awesome, considering I have to buy this myself.
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll

Yeah, I want this too! The original is pretty fun even as an already good guitarist. (There were still plenty of songs that worry difficult, anyway.) If I buy anything with my/any christmas money I get, it'll probably be this.

I hear good things about it all the time, I would've bought it during the steam sale but it doesn't come with the cable B(

For me I'd like to get a Fender Strat.
I'll probably just get that with my tax return though and try to get a PS4 for christmas

Rep:
Level 41
Hey Sexy Girlfriend!!!
Way of the Samurai 2 for the PS2
Steambot Chronicles for the PS2
Elder Scrolls 3: Morrowind GOTY for Xbox
Dragon Quest Slime Controller
And this: http://www.amazon.com/Assassins-Connor-Conner-Costume-Men-Medium/dp/B00EMPJH4Y/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1386220801&sr=8-2&keywords=assassins+creed+hoodie

I'm going to wear that thing everywhere  8)
"I'm singing in the rain, just singing in the rain...."

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
Spoiler for You would wear this places?:

Rep:
Level 96
Also, why would you ever get Morrowind for Xbox? Mods MAKE that game, and you're going to miss out on all of them...

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Most Successful Troll
A new chair.

Fuck this chair.

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
Also, why would you ever get Morrowind for Xbox? Mods MAKE that game, and you're going to miss out on all of them...
Played it for years on xbox, it was fine. Put in loads of hours on PC as well with and without mods. mods are are like little decorative flowers on an other wise great cake with delicious frosting.

TL;DR: Don't talk such rot, outlander.

Rep:
Level 96
You're so wrong I'm not even going to bother explaining why, because I feel you wouldn't be capable of understanding.

Filthy console peasants.

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.How can I help you? :Da^2 + b^2 = c^2Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Most Successful Troll
This is not the Christmas spirit. :(

Rep:
Level 102
the true christmas spirit is the lord god jesus christ i want to talk to you about jesus ma'am good lord

Rep:
Level 41
Hey Sexy Girlfriend!!!
@Moss: 3 reasons why I play it on the Xbox rather than PC:

1.) I like a bit of difficulty, and since the Xbox doesn't have the console command option, which alot of people use, it gives a sense of difficulty.

2.) I know how to create the humanoid possession spell, and I always create an arena out of Rotheran for fun. Memories.

3.) Yes, I know there are mods for the PC version, but unlike alot of people, I still have a Windows XP laptop. I never upgraded because 7 and 8 are obnoxious. So having the best mods on this PC would crash it, making me unable to chat with you fine, wonderful peeps.
"I'm singing in the rain, just singing in the rain...."

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
oh my god what? nobody is putting a gun to your head and demanding that you use console commands.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
You don't know man, it's like a drug. It's so hard to say no. I have yet been able to play a full game of any of the elder scrolls on PC without using the console commands.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
You're so wrong I'm not even going to bother explaining why, because I feel you wouldn't be capable of understanding.

Filthy console peasants.
fuck off man, you're basically telling me that Vanilla Morrowind is a bad game, It's not. it's DATED sure but not bad.

Rep:
Level 96
You're joking, right? You must be. There's no way you could possibly, actually think that's what I was "basically" saying.