RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Visual] Magitek's Laboratory!

Rep:
Level 83
King in the North!

Welcome to my laboratory of mixed arts! I'll be posting art, literature, music (when I can finally post a good piece! xD) and more literature like stuff (non-fiction work). The reason I put this here is because it won't just be sprites I'll be posting. I think most of what I'll be updating with are sketches, ideas, music samples, literature, and some other written work. I might also post tutorials, if I ever make them.

Everything I make will be neatly (as I can get it) put away under spoiler tags of categories so that if I ever update this on a massive scale, I'll know where to go to look at some of my art, or even my viewers.

Spoiler for:

Sketch work:
Spoiler for:
http://i53.tinypic.com/2a4wsc6.jpg
http://i51.tinypic.com/m96p3s.jpg

Fan arts/Fakemon/Fakemon Art
Spoiler for:
EdgarxTerra
(made from an Amano piece of Buntz; back of FF Anthology book)

*Digimon I made up*
Digimon 1

Random Art

Coloured Panels/Pieces:
Spoiler for:

Dragon Ball! Only one of the best manga and animes alive!

Photographs:
Spoiler for:

Sprite work
Spoiler for:
(I did the smaller one...never finished it)

*I think I like this piece the most. I hated the square water...*

*This is called Clustering, from what I've learned*

Art Theories/examples:

Spoiler for:

Fiction Works:
Spoiler for:

Conlang Work:
Spoiler for:

Songs:
Spoiler for:

Short Stories:
Spoiler for:

Deviant Art
Youtube
Magitek's Dragon Generator (PSD/GIMP) *link soon*

================

Any feedback will be welcomed! Thanks for looking and I hope you'll stick around for updates! :D

Tókša akhé wa??híya?ki? kte!
« Last Edit: May 25, 2015, 06:07:25 PM by boe »
Winter is Coming

Rep:
Level 83
King in the North!
So I decided to get back into drawing. I stopped when I was 11-12 and never found the motivation to draw again (after I ran out of supplies :/). But now I'm preppin' for when I get my new tablet so I can draw some more.  Right now I'm using Genius Tablet, which doesn't allow editing the settings, and just started using Paint SAI tool, which is pretty cool. Still don't understand most of it though...

Spoiler for:
Believe me, the old one sucked. Then someone told me to block things out, which I didn't know what that meant until they showed me :sweat. *Thick lines will be turned into lineart*

*Oi, and I can't seem to do his hair. Any help or suggestions guys? lol*

So? What do you guys think of my collection of arts?
Winter is Coming