RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Music] Wasteland Music!

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
Gracie had me write some wasteland music for her. I'm releasing 1 track every day this week, starting today!

http://soundcloud.com/ryanleber/sets/wastelands/

Check it out!
« Last Edit: May 25, 2015, 06:45:43 AM by irock »

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Small Bat Dev
Rep:
Level 76
2012 Best Artistf*ck u >:(2011 Best Artist2010 Best NewbieParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Most Attractive Female MemberBronze - Game In A Week VII
<3 I love it/you! I listened to them all today and it was incredible!

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Zero to Hero2014 Best IRC Quote2014 Most Missed Member2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
That is... gewd! And rarely do I compliment things with conscious misspellings.
May I asketh kindly of you, brave sir composer, with what program might one have created that piece?
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know

Rep:
Level 96
Logic Pro, all the way.
I use East West samples, which you may already know.
What you may not know, however, is that I use iZotop Ozone 4 to master. I just got it a week ago, and I'm just using the 10 day trial, but I think I'm going to buy it. It really does take your track and do all the mastering work for you. All you have to do is mix it yourself (get the levels and panning the way you want it), and bounce down an mp3 or wav (preferably a wav) with enough head room (meaning not too loud, and not too quiet), and let Ozone do the rest. It'll take the wav/mp3 and, depending on the setting you choose, make it sound like it was professionally produced. It'll make it sound radio-worthy.

RMRK's Mom
Rep:
Level 88
I intend to live forever - so far so good.
2014 Most Missed Member2013 Most Mature Member2013 Kindest Member2013 Best Counsel2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing Reviewer2012 Kindest Member2012 Best Counselluv u bb <3Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantFor taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2010 Kindest Member
I`m really enjoying these. you`re blessed with a real talent. I hope it takes you exactly where you want to go in life. =)

Rep:
Level 96
Thank you! :)

(Second track is up, btw)

Rep:
Level 96
Track 3 is up! It's my (second) favorite. :3

Rep:
Level 96
Track 4 is up! This one's a bit spooky. D:

Thanks for the listens, friends!

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
Logic Pro, all the way.
I use East West samples, which you may already know.
What you may not know, however, is that I use iZotop Ozone 4 to master. I just got it a week ago, and I'm just using the 10 day trial, but I think I'm going to buy it. It really does take your track and do all the mastering work for you. All you have to do is mix it yourself (get the levels and panning the way you want it), and bounce down an mp3 or wav (preferably a wav) with enough head room (meaning not too loud, and not too quiet), and let Ozone do the rest. It'll take the wav/mp3 and, depending on the setting you choose, make it sound like it was professionally produced. It'll make it sound radio-worthy.

Thanks in advance :) lol.

edit: and how the hell did you afford those samples? o.O
« Last Edit: June 19, 2011, 06:32:55 PM by Malson »

Rep:
Level 96
I saved up for a very long time. :)

Rep:
Level 83
Kiss My Joystick
just listening to them on soundcloud. amazing..

Rep:
Level 96
Thanks! :D

I'll be sure to listen to some of your stuff ... and MetalRenard's stuff ... and Pacman's new piece ... when I get some goddamn free time. :(