RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[RPGM XP] Looking for a Map Creator

Rep: +0/-0Level 88
So I'm sick of searching. I can't find anything. I'm going to cry soon.

I'm looking for some sort of program that can turn your map files into an actual map for RPG Maker XP. I don't want to have to play the game and piece the entire map together as I take screenshots of every part. I've seen one before; a very long time ago. I can't find it now.

If it's able to do more than that, that's fine too. For the most part, I just want it to be able to build a map without all of the lines or discolorations. I'd like it to look as though you were playing it.

Can anyone point me in the right direction? Again, this is for RPG Maker XP.

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
Just a question: Why do you need this?
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
you click on the even layer and it show you what it would look like if you were playing...
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Just a question: Why do you need this?

It's a matter of making life easier. When you have a lot of maps in your game, it's really annoying putting them all together in Photoshop. I don't make regular RPGs like most other people. I make "mini-games" and puzzles. I usually include a walkthrough as well. My walkthroughs are entirely visual and it'd be nice if I didn't have to take 500 screenshots.

If you guys don't know where I can find one, that's cool. I'll continue my search. ;;

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
No, sorry. I don't know where you can find one. Have you tried searching and asking on www.hbgames.org/forums already?
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

Rep:
Level 89
slate furry thing
you click on the even layer and it show you what it would look like if you were playing...
Actaully it's better if you click on the layer below that and go View > Dim Other Layers (un-tick) or F4.

Actaully it's better if you click on the layer below that and go View > Dim Other Layers (un-tick) or F4.

I actually just noticed that last night, but it's still tedious with large maps. Maybe I'll get a 5000x5000 resolution monitor. =P

I found something like what I'm looking for, but it's not finished. ; ;
http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=90673&b=8

Rep:
Level 88
Use SnagIt. It has a feature to take screenshots of scrolling windows, thus getting all of the stuff.
RGSS Dev

"Programming is like sex: one mistake and you have to support it for the rest of your life."

I can't get it to work right. I used the default profiles and it only takes the screenshot of what's on your screen and then whatever is vertical of it. If you can scroll horazontal, it doesn't get that in there. I tried making some custom profiles, but I still can't get it to work.