RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Integrate with Websites?

Rep: +0/-0Level 88
Probably a long shot... but is it possible to integrate a finished game with a website? The same way flash or a media player works on a web page. I wouldn't have the slightest clue how... but figured I'd at least see if it was even possible.

Rep:
Level 88
I'm back :P
no you cant. lol to answer you quickly

Rep: +0/-0Level 88
That's no fun. I figured there wouldn't be a way. However... wouldn't that be awesome? I think it would. I'm going to go cry in the corner now. Thanks for the reply though.

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
you would have to have made it in flash.

Have fun being emo.

jk about the last part.

Rep:
Level 88
A good eventer and story creator.
So then...there's no way to put it online for others to play?
Harmony before Justice,
Balance before Peace,
Order before Finality

Family Motto.

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
The Hated One
That would be so great, the problem is, rpg maker requires that you have an rtp with all installed sources, I wonder thou if you made your own rtp would i be possible....hmmmmmm
Legacy: The Gatekeeper- Demo 2.0 Now Avaliable

Rep:
Level 88
A good eventer and story creator.
Take runescape for example, it requires you to download and install something before you can play the game (the file is considerably smaller), perhaps that's the way to go. The RTP creation.
Harmony before Justice,
Balance before Peace,
Order before Finality

Family Motto.