RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
The Foxhole

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 King of RMRK2014 Best Counsel2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Best Writer2010 Funniest Member
I suppose that leaves me to be the drunk. :<
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? The nice kind of alien~
Rep:
Level 92
Martian - Occasionally kind
Zylos ;_;

Would you please forgive me and sell me some booze?

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Best RPG Maker User (Events)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)

That's a shame. I was going to ask Caro to do the interview.

*dives in front of the plane before it hits Zylos, grabs it out of the air, unfolds it, and hands it to him calmly*

Thank you. Now, take this upstairs and wait for Caro in the first room on the right.

I'll fill out an application for waiter, I have nothing to do at the moment.

Just follow Dertt and go to the first room on the left. Someone will be along shortly to "interview" you.

Now are you going to be a cocktail waiter, or a cock+tail waiter?

That type of position has already been filled by someone else, iykwim.

Are you hiring for bouncers?

Yes, and we're also looking for a card shark for the backroom.

I suppose that leaves me to be the drunk. :<

*hands Anski another Vodka*

Zylos ;_;

Would you please forgive me and sell me some booze?

Sure. What'll you have?

Rep:
Level 88
Illuminaudio

Rep:
Level 87
Fine. *Walks to the "interview"*

Doneski
Rep:
Level 86
I will have a Kamikaze.

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 King of RMRK2014 Best Counsel2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Best Writer2010 Funniest Member
I could be a card shark.  8)

Rep:
Level 88
Illuminaudio
*notices a picture on the wall*

Aaaaawwww...

*walks over and turns it around to face the wall*

Rep:
Level 87
What a picture, indeed. XD

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
Looks like you need a Texan manager with a 10 gallon hat. I could help your bar get a name for itself son. Whatdaya say? I'll help get bands to play at your bar and advertise for ya, for saaaaay, 10% of the profits?

Rep:
Level 88
Illuminaudio
I will have a Kamikaze.

*slides over a glass*

I was getting bored waiting upstairs by myself.

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008
Wait, Why Am I here!? Zylos! Thi was not on the Agreement >___>;;; There's people watching!!!!

*drinks Cola* Aother oe!!!!!!!!  :tpg:

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Best RPG Maker User (Events)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)
Evidently Caro hasn't had enough drinks yet for the interview. *hand Dertt the keys to the bedroom liquer cabintet*

Oh, and Anski? You're hired. No interview needed.

Rep:
Level 88
Illuminaudio
*opens bedroom liquor cabinet* Wait, you have actual absinthe here? Why the hell was I drinking a Glasgow with Pernod?

*walks back downstairs*
Here you go, Caro.
Spoiler for:
Zylos, what am I doing right now?

Rep:
Level 98
Good. I need a table with 5 decks of cards, two of them all the same color and symbol.

I also need a bottle of Smirnoff and a bottle of Absolut.

Doneski
Rep:
Level 86
I'll take a Screaming Orgasm. :V

Rep:
Level 88
Illuminaudio
I'll take a Screaming Orgasm. :V

Unless you meant the kind you can only get upstairs.
And shouldn't you be unconscious? You've already had two AMFs and a Kamikaze.

I also need a bottle of Smirnoff and a bottle of Absolut.

Got this from upstairs. Premium.
And the Absolut... well, take your pick.

Rep:
Level 98
Fuck just give me the mans vodka.

Straight up plain vodka

Rep:
Level 88
Illuminaudio
Fuck just give me the mans vodka.

Straight up plain vodka

Doneski
Rep:
Level 86
And shouldn't you be unconscious? You've already had two AMFs and a Kamikaze.

Yes.

;8

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
Good evening, gentlesirs! I just got off work.

Hey, barkeep, gimme a liter of Guinness!

And do that fancy 3 leaf clover with the foam thing and I'll give you an extra tip.  ;)

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 88
Illuminaudio
Good evening, gentlesirs! I just got off work.

Hey, barkeep, gimme a liter of Guinness!

And do that fancy 3 leaf clover with the foam thing and I'll give you an extra tip.  ;)

*passes a glass down*
Spoiler for:

Rep:
Level 96
:3
* Hei is a good tipper

Rep:
Level 88
Illuminaudio
That's just a pint, not a liter, so notify me when you finish that so I can give you another.

Rep:
Level 96
looks like a liter to me OKAY  ;8