RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Music] Megaman-ish

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Yeah, because of NW's LJ thang, I felt like writing music and stuff. So, I wrote something and it kinda sounds Megaman-ish, lol. Idk where I'm going with this, lol. Only the first 5 bars were, like, flowin' out so, yeah. :P

I was thinking about adding a slap bass in the background (pretty soft) for maybe when/if I repeat those first 5 bars later. If not, probably in these first 5 bars.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2015, 07:04:57 AM by irock »

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Wisewords from Halo:
"Not everyone uses tabit"

Does remind me of those Nes game-music, you should finish this, its nice.
If you actually want it to be a Nes-game-ish, then you should try making it into a loop.
thats just my 37 bucks.
Arlen is hot.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Oh yeah, lol. I always forget about that :(

Ahaha, maybe I'll make a loop version if I can't seem to get anywhere with this.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
No I mean, extend more..around 1-2 minutes and end it all in-style.
and then loop, like in games
oh, what a loop it will be, countrymen

I should stop quoting shakespeare stuff.
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 83
King in the North!

Ahahah, it does sound a little liek Megaman!
Good work, I love that series  ;8

Luckily I got the trail of it, but I didn't get to play all of em. But my fav was three and one - they were so catchy and fun to listen to.

I wish I had the full version of Tabit to listen to em all.  ;9
Winter is Coming

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
I'll give it to you
tommorrow =\
Arlen is hot.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,30214.0.html

First link or the topic on the second post. Try it out.