RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Look, zeriab, I have done.

Rep:
Level 82
write...

and

ha ha ha, so happy, thank you zeriab, it's npc script, from now, i'll control npc by script, like jx online.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2010, 09:01:57 PM by ngoaho »

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
It's Google translator. I never know what this person is talking about.

Rep: +0/-0Level 82
It's Google translator. I never know what this person is talking about.
seriusly, don-t know why i loled so much of your comment Holk xDDD
« Last Edit: January 25, 2010, 09:21:14 PM by AngelChronicles »

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
Did you register just to tell Holk he's funny? lol

Did you register just to tell Holk he's funny? lol
no i was suposed to register monthssss ago... but i forgot xDDD anyway... now i ha dthe change and BOOOM! xD ok...

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam botsSecret Santa 2012 Participant

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? The nice kind of alien~
Rep:
Level 92
Martian - Occasionally kind
Good work ngoaho :D
I am glad to see that you made it work ^^

Will you release the script or keep it for yourself?

*hugs*

@The others: o_o;

Rep:
Level 82
i keep it for myself, but if you say that, i will share on you, as soon as possible.

** oh , this script related with message system, npc system(like event but edit by script, not rpg maker editor), and all variable, switch, ... system.
npc system related with map, map => player, player => monster, player+monster => skill.......... oh my god, amen, amitabha.
all related !
if you want to test this script, you must remove all of default script, and of course, take all of my script, are you really want to get it.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2010, 04:11:45 AM by ngoaho »

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam botsSecret Santa 2012 Participant

Rep:
Level 82
i spam, you spam, all spam.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009

Rep:
Level 92
Oh, it's highly integrated into your other systems. Never mind releasing it then ^^
Which functionality are you planning?

*hugs*

Rep:
Level 82
i don't like turn base rpg, i hate all of rpg maker editor, except script. so i develope a new real time rpg system.

Rep: +0/-0Level 75
RMRK Junior
Seriously, i have no freakin' idea what this is about.

Rep:
Level 92
Then why did you revive it  :o