RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[RESOLVED] other's side-view script

Rep:
Level 87
what's the best side-view battle script?  i have the CCOA CBS v3.02 Turn-based but the battlers have to be a little small for my taste... is there an other one? or a way to edit the CBS script to have bigger battlers?

Edit: Could someone edit the script so i can have bigger battlers? see attach

demo for those who want: http://files-upload.com/211879/CBSv3.02Turn-based.zip.html

« Last Edit: May 12, 2007, 07:54:11 AM by Zeriab »

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
what's the best side-view battle script?
I just have to say that that was a bad question to ask :D In the end, it's all a matter of preference.

Rep:
Level 87
I just have to say that that was a bad question to ask :D In the end, it's all a matter of preference.
[/quote]

:P i would like one that it's simillare to the CCOA script(animated battlers) but would let me create bigger battlers 
« Last Edit: May 07, 2007, 07:35:23 PM by Joaocarlos »

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Well, if you found someone who was willing, you could have someone edit the script so it would allow it. Or, you could just scale down your battlers? o0

Rep:
Level 87
scale down the battlers is not the problem cause that's what i did :P

i just whould like to have biiger  battlers so... anyone willing to edit the script???

btw I made my one battlers :o 

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Post the script? :D Attach it to the first post. Or is it in RMRK? o0

Rep:
Level 87
tks i will  :)

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
By attach, I meant put it into notepad and then press reply, Additional Options..., and attach. Noone likes going through a demo for a script. :D

Rep:
Level 87
ok it's done...

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
I was looking through the Game_Battler script but I so far (didn't finish) didn't see anything restricting battler size. I'm not a god at scripting, or anywhere near, but it might have to do with the default scripts.

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
what's the best side-view battle script?  i have the CCOA CBS v3.02 Turn-based but the battlers have to be a little small for my taste... is there an other one? or a way to edit the CBS script to have bigger battlers?

Edit: Could someone edit the script so i can have bigger battlers? see attach

demo for those who want: http://files-upload.com/211879/CBSv3.02Turn-based.zip.html

u'r using ccoas cbs umm well the problem is not in the script but the battler's you use she did say you could use any pixel size as long as it retains the same size per action

Rep:
Level 87
dollmage can i ask you what side-view script are you using?

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
ccoas side view system =)CBS v3.02 Turn-based well the biggest pixel i use in a sprite is

175 x 175 and it still works like a charm =)well you know what i mean since your using the same one =)

here is a sample
Spoiler for:

Rep:
Level 87
I used your sample to show what happens when i use big ones

i replaced one of my balttles with your sample

see what happens? :-\

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
wahh you didnt get what i said ok let me make my self clear =p sorry for my bad english and explenation

ok here is what you do you, your the one who will make your own battlers, no matter what the size is it doesnt matter.
*say in
hero w x h size is 100 in pixel
hero_ready size of width and height 480 * 120 in pixel, hope i make my self more clearer this time here is a freebie i didnt make the sprite this one is rift from a game i think its samurai showdown i just make it ccoas compatible

oh that ^_^ ok ill make you a whole set a big battler compatible with ccoas

Spoiler for:

« Last Edit: May 11, 2007, 04:51:36 PM by dollmage »

Rep:
Level 87
tks  ;D
finally i can make my battlers at will  :P

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
tks  ;D
finally i can make my battlers at will  :P

no problem dont 4get to put resolve on topic =), i like my sprites chibi's :D ones like on suikoden 2 hehehe

Rep:
Level 87
yeah i like your sprites too  :)

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
my sprites are the one on my avatar :D i have shared some of them they can be found on this forum under resources