RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
requesting

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
ok well im goign to say this as simple as possible, can some one tell me how to end stuff with people eg, if i set up some messages and i tested it and i talked to the person on it, and they sed it, but when i click them again they said it again, in other words, how do i stop them from repeating and how do i add messages on to it, like if i typed in a message and it sed it, and then they would talk to them again it would say something new, i have a feeling its something to do with switches but im not really good with them, if any one could point me to a tutorials, possible with  images :D

thanks if you do

ps if you carnt understand that sorry, i will try again

Rep:
Level 89
Quote from: bruno
ok well im goign to say this as simple as possible, can some one tell me how to end stuff with people eg, if i set up some messages and i tested it and i talked to the person on it, and they sed it, but when i click them again they said it again, in other words, how do i stop them from repeating and how do i add messages on to it, like if i typed in a message and it sed it, and then they would talk to them again it would say something new, i have a feeling its something to do with switches but im not really good with them, if any one could point me to a tutorials, possible with  images :D

thanks if you do

ps if you carnt understand that sorry, i will try again

see if i read this right. You mean something like this:

Example:

Talk to him once:

Guy: Hi, don't enter that cave.

Talk to Him Twice:

Guy: I'm warning you, dont go in there.

You mean something like that. If so you can do this with switches or a script. But switches would be eaiser.

yea something like this

you: hi my name is you whats yours
guy: hi my name is guy

(end conforsation)
talk to him again

guy: have a nice day

thats the same i think, can you post me a tutorial please

Rep:
Level 89
Here you go: http://www.crankeye.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1650&highlight=switches

Note: Next time you should try searching the forums. You may find what your looking for.

Rep:
Level 90
*sigh*
Sometimes things like this make me want to shout out NOOB!!!
But that would be cruel so i'll lay it strait.
USE SWITCHES!!!
I really cant be bothered to tell but look for a tutorial, theres bound to be on on switches!!!

ok thansk for the tutorial but it dousent matter because i have figured it out, and i carnt understand that tutorial ^^

and you can call me  a noob, but at the end off the day everyone was a noob,

Rep:
Level 91
Thanks For Coming
Quote from: thatsmypie
*sigh*
Sometimes things like this make me want to shout out NOOB!!!
But that would be cruel so i'll lay it strait.
USE SWITCHES!!!
I really cant be bothered to tell but look for a tutorial, theres bound to be on on switches!!!

Meh, harsh  :|

Make an event like this;

Local Switch Operation : A

Then at the top of the event, click "New Page

Then on the new page, look for "Preconditions", look for "Local Switch Operation" then tick it, and it should say "A".

Now make your second event on this new page, and it will work  :wink: