RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
aeons

Rep:
Level 89
i have inserted aeons into my game but now wen i summon so that my party diappears and my aeon appears wen it dies i get game over.

IS THERE A WAY TO MAKE IT SO WEN THE AEON DIES IT CHNGES BACK TO MY PARTY?? if so please let me know.
I thought i was being attacked by ninjas yesterday but then i realised it was angry muslim protestors so i stole there veils and strapped myself to a C4 and gave them a taste of there own curry flavoured medicine

Rep:
Level 91
god damn it 1 problem = 1 topic and not 100 topics -.- jeez...
holy shit my sig was big!

Rep:
Level 90
~
Hes spamming to bring his post count up.

Here I am, spamming too.. But I agree with BlueXx

Rep:
Level 91
The easiest thing to do is to have the game over incorparated in the game. Like, the aeon is part of your soul, or something.

Resident Cloud
Rep:
Level 91
go to the homepage of this site www.crankeye.com then click tutorials then click werewolf its similar to aeons

Rep:
Level 89
so i cant use it
I thought i was being attacked by ninjas yesterday but then i realised it was angry muslim protestors so i stole there veils and strapped myself to a C4 and gave them a taste of there own curry flavoured medicine

Rep:
Level 91
:roll: dragon's tutorials are very inspiring sometimes, and can be very easily used in rmxp too, if you have any idea at all about the program
if not then try actually using it instead of looking for tutorials for everything
holy shit my sig was big!

Rep:
Level 89
it was useful
but it ant worked rite ill try and tweak it later