RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
NNEED FE overworld sprites!

Rep: +0/-0Level 82
I need the Fire emblem overworld sprites in RPGm 2k3 cahatater format. (PLEESE MAKE THEM THE RED VIRSION)

I could really use the help, heres the classes I need:

MERCENARY

HERO

ARCHER

PALIDIN

GENRAL

SOLIDER

FIGHTER

thanks for the help.

Rep:
Level 84
Will you join me in the dark side...?
Well, here you have everything you need.

http://www.feplanet.net/sprites-archive-battle-sheets/8/3170/2330

Regist on the forums, and...

FEPlanet.net -> Spriter's Resource -> Sprites Archive -> Battle Sheets

then you have lots and lots of character sprites done. They not in format, just copy the movments to a charset sprites and copy to your game charset sprites, and it will work very nicely.
Well, now it's up to you, i just found a lot of resources,all you need is there.

This is the example of what you will find:

« Last Edit: December 20, 2009, 09:07:19 PM by DarkGamer »
My Puzzle/StandAlone game in a week:

Rep:
Level 84
Will you join me in the dark side...?
Oh, anyway, if you cant do it by yourself, just paste here the link to the images, and i will make the RM2003 charsets for you fast. I just dunno the chars you want very well...And...Each mercenary, or all those other characters does have many weapons, you should say what weapon you would like in each... :o
« Last Edit: December 24, 2009, 03:12:07 PM by DarkGamer »
My Puzzle/StandAlone game in a week:

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&