RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Apple iPad

>o>
Rep:
Level 88
me

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
I love how there's two totally irrelevant arguments going on simultaneously in here, all over one extremely insignificant product.

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

>o>
Rep:
Level 88
me
I love how there's two totally irrelevant arguments going on simultaneously in here, all over one extremely insignificant product.
>Implying it's irrelevant (to what, even?)
>Implying any Mac product is going to be insignificant

I love how you DERP.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
irrelevant : they don't really matter at all as both are based on opinions and are thus subjective and unable to really provide real facts for, since they're subjective.

insignificant : doesn't matter what company something is made by, there's nothing significant about a large ipod touch.

>o>
Rep:
Level 88
me
irrelevant : they don't really matter at all as both are based on opinions and are thus subjective and unable to really provide real facts for, since they're subjective.
You're honestly saying that an argument with differing opinions is irrelevant? Irrelevant doesn't even make sense with what you're trying to say, anyway. Invalid, maybe. Still, I'm pretty certain an argument about whether or not Irock should waste his money on a $500 (or $600?) on a large iPod Touch isn't all that irrelevant or invalid. It seems to me like he could do everything he wants with his iPod Touch anyway, with the rest of the features being a novelty. Irock is my pal and I don't want to see him waste his money because he's a dumb apple fanboy.  :mad:

insignificant : doesn't matter what company something is made by, there's nothing significant about a large ipod touch.
You can miss the point if you like, but it's pretty clear that Apple products sell a fair bunch. It's also pretty clear to me that most people don't actually need these products, but simply buy them for the name/as a fashion accessory/etc. etc.. This is pretty annoying, really. It's also significant, since it's going to be pretty HUGE like every other Apple product when it's perhaps the crappiest (in terms of value) product they've put out yet.

Derp.

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Allow me to offer this interesting diversion in order to change the subject:

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Most Unsung Member2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Most Unsung Member2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Hello everyone. I'm a mediocre artist/composer/writer/pseudo-intellectual. I've never been very good at what I do, but recently I've discovered something wonderful. By transposing what little talent I have from my den's computer to an iPad at Starbucks, I've instantly become famous among the faggy neo-hipster crowd! It doesn't even matter that I'm working on an inferior piece of hardware, or that I'm just not very good to begin with. Thank you iPad!

Fucking sycophants.

Also, to say an iPad would "get you into reading" is retarded. Sorry, it just is. Buy a book.

Rep:
Level 102
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 102
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
God, look at all of you. It's just a stupid little gadget.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2010, 07:25:41 PM by arlen »

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast

^
« Last Edit: January 30, 2010, 07:25:45 PM by arlen »

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
^
« Last Edit: January 30, 2010, 07:25:49 PM by arlen »

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah

Rep:
Level 102

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
haha stumbleupon, you dirty bitch

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQnT0zp8Ya4" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQnT0zp8Ya4</a>

« Last Edit: January 31, 2010, 12:55:27 AM by grafikal »

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
When I saw a picture that sad "9.99 each" I though, oh. That is cool. I might get one. Then I learned that was for the APPS, WTF?
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
Well, thank God we didn't lose THIS thread!

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best Musician2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Funniest Member2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2010 Most Missed Member
Apple, fail, troll, dumb, etc.

I think we're back to where we left off now.
:tinysmile:

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
I liked the old thread more :aryan:
:taco: :taco: :taco: