RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[MISSING] Blizz-ABS Version 0.9.7.2

Rep:
Level 87
????
 how do i make the monsters
do i make and event go to scipt and put in \n[Id] I dont get it when i put in \n[1] It crashes
« Last Edit: April 06, 2007, 04:50:54 PM by BECKY1111 »

Rep: +0/-0Level 87
look at this screen

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
yeah lol, \n[1] returns the name of the first character in your party.

look at the screenshot above
(oh, and the monster graphic dosen't have to match the sprite, it's just the stats that you are looking for)

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

hey Namkcor  do you know if ennemy can drop chest or item on the floor?

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
yup, all you need to do is set the enemy
let's just say \e[001] or enemy 1 in the database
to drop an item (+the random chance) at the end of each battle
if the item has an icon, the random chance will happen when it dies, and if it is positive, then the item will drop

so basically the same way that you would do it if the enemy was in a random battle ;D

its working :P thx alot !

and by the way, why i cant see my signature???

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
try using
Code: [Select]
[IMG]http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/52577850/[/IMG]
if that dosen't work, try a different host

also, you're welcome

Working !Thx again :D

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
lol, you're absolutely welcome ;D

Rep:
Level 87
????
Thanks.. Now what are the attacking buttons? j?

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
A,S,D,and F are the key used to fight

I think A is Item
S is skill
D is defend
and F is fight,

but I could be wrong, all I know is those are the keys

@down = D_Down
    @right = D_Right
    @left = D_Left
    @up = D_Up
    @attack = ['F']
    @defend = ['G']
    @skill =  ['D']
    @item =   ['R']
    @select = ['L']

I found this in the script ...
« Last Edit: April 06, 2007, 07:35:30 PM by Nobuu »

i Have another problem .

i changed the original menu too a Ring menu like in secret of mana  but now i cant edit the hotkey anymore... any idea how i can change the key to bring up the hotkey/item menu????

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
whoops, I forgot I customized my controls :D

also, I don't think the ring menu is compatable, I don't know but you'll probably have to ask blizz

ok ok   but ya the ring menu is "compatible" but the only problem is like i said   no hotkey menu so i dont know

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
oh, until v1 hotkeys aren't made yet, check the first post/the instructions ;D

really??? but why i can use it ?

cause when u press ESC u have a menu  u can assign skill to 1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8 and then  u select the skill whit number key and u can perform them by pressing the skill key.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
that's not what he means by hotkeys

when you use those, you assign the skill to the present location, then by pressing the skills button, you'll get the skill activated

but if we active the skill whit hotkey 1,2,3,4,5,6

why is there a key (key D) to use  a skill

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
you don't 'activate' the skill, you just select it for use

the hotkeys will probably be for quick use of the skills after Blizz figures out how to code it/Debugs it

oh ok didnt know

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
don't worry about it, I'm always happy to help

Rep:
Level 87
????
How do i setup my own keys?Also how do i make the mouse click?I like mouse click better if you can find that out i dont need the keys

i know that u can press F1 in test mode for rpg maker option  but for the mouse i really dont know

Rep:
Level 87
????
Thanks please help find the mouse one to