RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Slipknot's Messaging System 3.0 Problems

Rep:
Level 86
Om Nom Nom
when i tested the script and put a picture (\pic[x]) that is very big, the upper part of the picture was not seen and it is above the name box. can i ask how to put it down and make it transparent like BlackShadow's????>???

PLEASE<>>>

Rep:
Level 86
Om Nom Nom
PLEASE>>>> SOMEONE PLZ HELP ME

(I'LL GIVE YOU SCREENIES....)

Rep:
Level 86
Om Nom Nom

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
resize the picture using any editor same as slipknot's provided picture size then to make the background template either do that in photoshop, or color the background the same in one color then just import it like any images you import. you know when you ri8click it to clear and make the back transparent for battlers , same goes for any other image s you would use.

Rep:
Level 86
Om Nom Nom

THIS IS ONE OF MY PROBLEMS!!!WAAAAAA!!! I CANNOT FIX IT.....

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? The nice kind of alien~
Rep:
Level 92
Martian - Occasionally kind
When you are asking for help or support for an existing script you should post it in the Script Help subforum.
Let me move it there and see if you get some help.

I am not too sure sure anyone will help you since you write in ALL CAPS and your posts look like you have only used a minute on them.
If you spend some time explaining more about the circumstances as you can I think your chances of getting help will increase.
If you don't manage to get help you can always control the pictures with the event commands for it. I know this is way more work, but at least it should work. ;)

Rep:
Level 86
Om Nom Nom
Thanks Zeriab, I'll make it up to you..

Rep:
Level 86
Om Nom Nom
No one helped me.... -_- :( :(

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
Spoiler for:

Please upload that battler to an imagehost and post it here.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&