RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Help with a script.

Rep:
Level 88
Professional Chocobo Hunter
For some reason, I can't log onto Creation Asylum and ask for help, so Im hoping someone here can help me.

I put in the script for this CBS and it works except for a couple small details which could be all for the same reason:

The Hero name, HP/SP numbers, enemy name and damage dont show up. Every other part of the script works fine. Here is the origonal link:

http://www.dubealex.com/asylum/index.php?showtopic=11534&start=60

Anyone help me out?
Crystal Collection - On hold.

FF:Dark Symphony - 12%
Demo: May 10th, 2007

Rep:
Level 88
Smarter than the average bear
Did you try the font fix? If your using PK you have to put

Code: [Select]
  $fontface = $fonttype = $defaultfontface = $defaultfonttype = "Times New Roman"
  $fontsize = $defaultfontsize = 22

under 'begin' in your main script.

Rep:
Level 88
You know, I completely forgot about that font fix. Ill try it when I get home. Thanks a million.

Rep:
Level 88
Meh. It didn't work. The names and numbers show up when im targeting my heros for things like Healing and Enhancing, but not by the HP/SP bars.