RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Anyone good at facesets?

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
Hello,

is anyone out there good at doing facesets? I'm usually good at doing charasets, like making them from existing ones, but facesets are a problem for me. I would appreciate it if someone could do a faceset for one of my characters.

Her name is Freya. She has a face like a siemese cat, olive fur, long white hair coming down from her head, and sort of greyish blue eyes. Her complexion should be beautiful, and her expression kind. And some amount of wit in her eye.

If there's anyone who could make this kind of faceset for me, I would be very much obliged.

Thank you.
A wise Seagull once said, "Yes, Johnathon. It always works when you know what you're doing . . ."

Rep:
Level 89
Developer
cut the face from the char
<3 phenom
<3 Hypnotic

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
Hmm, well I could do that, but I had such good facesets for the other characters . . . I suppose it's no big deal though. I'll work something out. :)
A wise Seagull once said, "Yes, Johnathon. It always works when you know what you're doing . . ."