RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
This Dragon has no Arms.

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
I'm pretty sure there are people that want arms on this dragon charset.

If it's possible, could someone put some arms on it?
Thanks if you try.

Rep:
Level 90
...what difference will it make? I dont see the point in it really, in a battler I could understand but with a sprite there is not really any need for arms unless it is human...  :O_o:  :whoa:  :O_o:  :whoa:

Rep:
Level 90
well, the wings are its arms dude... like a pteradactyle, the dinosaur, ok i can't spell it! Give me a break!

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
he just wants someone to give it arms for him as you can see from this being his only post...(omg why dont this have arms?! Omg a monkey could give em it but im too lazy, omg why dont i join this web and make people on ther giv it arms while i go do something fun? omg im so cool)

Rep:
Level 90
wow :shock: ...your really into yourself huh?
I'm going to try and give it arms. While I do that you can admire yourself a little more eh?

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
this time i was impersonating the other guy! I think...wait yeah Im sure of it...kinda...Pl-l3/-\R 73l-l 5\/\/0Rl)0P0l15l\l355
In english: Fear the swordopolisness

Rep:
Level 89
Quote from: Dr_Swordopolis
this time i was impersonating the other guy! I think...wait yeah Im sure of it...kinda...Pl-l3/-\R 73l-l 5\/\/0Rl)0P0l15l\l355
In english: Fear the swordopolisness

Maybe later........  :roll:

As for the dragon, who cares a $*#@ about it having arms or not!?
At least, I dont..  8)
Started RPG making once again!

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
Actually, I don't need it anymore. Someone can delete this thread if they want.
My first time making an RPG, and I just realized I couldn't do what I wanted with it.  :|