RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Custom Arshes Kaizer Edit

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
Hello, I am dormedas, new to these forums, so I'm gonna start by publishing my second ever Kaizer sprite.
Edit features: Yellow Hair, Headbandless.

I'd like this to be rated (second sprite)
This is a release, it is mine, as well as a fellow named Darklord, so I would ask you put both our names in the credits.

Darklord made the side hair, I shaded it.

that's pretty good. Hair isn't that bad, the body length still looks weird to me though.

anyway, 8/10
Co-Webmaster of The Gaming Alliance

Thanks to TheRaven off of The Players Guild.
R.P.G. Fan Game Status
[--TLOZ: Fierce Entity--]|||||||||||||||||||| - 3%

It looks great to me. I dont like how youve made it taller, I like the xp graphics the size they are. But its your style. I like it, good job.

-Jak-

Rep:
Level 90
What is with your avatar dude!!! :lol:

Oh, Not bad, not bad at all, I started a kaiser character set that size but never finished, his name is Law:

Rep:
Level 91
looka nice 7/10.

1 thing dinnt ashers have orange eyes. dont matter just asking

I been also working on Fighter08, no name, but This one is same as last, Shading and everything made by me, hair done by Darklord. Moving Hair, done by me. Not complete though.

Doesn't look correct forwards, personally. Your ideas?

Rep:
Level 91
looks good but why not give them a mouth :D

Rep:
Level 90
I was thinking that same thing lol, but the thing is... It doesn't look right. The RTP sets dont have mouths either.

That's true, The RTP's don't have mouths either. IF and i say IF I could sprite mouths, assure me, they would be there. The kaizer's don't have mouths so, in turn, I'm not adding it. BTW, i think that these are half-kaizers, but they look non-half.  :^^:
Working on something for Character Set Contest: First Line

Rep:
Level 89
O_O

you got talent dude, nice sprites! Although I don't like Kaizers..
I still think they're nicely made, 9/10
Keep it up!! :wink:
Started RPG making once again!

Revolution is not a bed of roses.
Rep:
Level 91
Project of the Month winner for July 2009
Dormedas, you're mistaken I did nothing for Fighter08, although for the Fighter01 edit I also outlined the armor for the sideviews

UPDATE: I have worked on the side-view for my character, RM2k, i think, but here's the update!

Any ideas, anything  should add/remove?
Need to finish back view soon.

Rep:
Level 90
the hair seems a little more graphical compared to the rest of the body :?

But other than that, its not too bad :wink:

Rep:
Level 89
Not bad.. work more on the body though  :wink:
Started RPG making once again!

This is my latest spritesheet I have made, Took me a day.

I hate my armor shading, it's horrible
I'll work on a new way to shade armor, maybe lines of shading, like hair.
My next project will work with cloth, and not iron armor, so this next one will be an experiment.
Suggestions, criticism? Comments?