RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Crime Syndicate Online

Rep:
Level 87
¥¥Death is Peace, and it is your friend¥¥
this isnt an advertisement,

but, if this is in the wrong section, then i would allow a mod to move it

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Crime Syndicate Online- New, free, text based 'Online Gangster Game', brought to you by the Homicide team. It places you as a 'Drug Dealer' in one of '6 major U.S. cities'. Rank, the ranks, kill the kills, and strive to survive to be the top player, in this absolutely addictive game.

Personally, I've played one of the Homicide Team's games. I have to tell you, they do a pretty damn good job, at making these games addictive and fun for everyone. If you play, you'll find me on that game all day. This game is run on a client/server system, so you may find the server down due to many problems., but the most common reason is, the hoster has a life, and is probably doing something else, otherwise, it'll be due to a problem in the game. Either way, enjoy your time on this game.

visit the game here: www.crimesyndicateonline.com
download the game here: www.crimesyndicateonline.com/cso.exe