RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Writing] My Only Wish

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Lol, I made this poem for a girl I like (lulz romance! :V) and I showed it to her and coupla other girls (notice how I didn't show any boys, lol) and they all liked it. :P They found it "sweet" or "cute" or etc... :P Just felt like sharing it with you guys.

I feel like some of the rhymes are kinda forced, though.

My Only Wish

You are my joy, you are my life.
I want you as a girlfriend and, in the future, as a wife.
But you won't let me enter into your heart
Which is why, so many times, these wrists have crossed that knife. (not really)

I think about you day and night
Every single hour, not quite.
Try every minute, every second I'm awake,
Taking loving you to a whole new height.

Standing, sitting next to you,
Or even simply glancing at you,
Gives me a feeling I can't describe,
I wish you'd say, "I love you, too."

« Last Edit: May 25, 2015, 10:09:34 AM by boe »

pokeball JAPOfflineFemale
I used to know nothing
Rep:
Level 89
Aww...

I have to agree with the girls~

It's just "aww"... <3

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Kindest Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
It's kinda sweet. What did the girl you like say about it?

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Haha she liked it. She likes someone else, but I'm still trying. :P

pokeball JAPOfflineFemale
I used to know nothing
Rep:
Level 89
I'm cheering for you mastermo-san~! ^_^