RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[RESOLVED] Kingdom Hearts Battle System

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
well i like the side view battle system :D

im using ccoas mix with minkoff =) + large party

but im having difficulties with the hp stuff having 6 characters at the same time well, but the hp and other stuff covers the lower characters =( which is a drag........

here is a sample
Spoiler for:
Spoiler for:

Rep:
Level 87
Kotae Wa Kitte Nai...ii?
diz Here's the demo...it's encrypted though...
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=OK9QNXL1
Dude do you break dance?

Rep:
Level 87
Ontamarama FTW! :D
kira, thanks for the upload  ;D and to doll mage with your characters being covered up, maybe in Ccoa's script you can change the x and y co-ordinates so you can actualy see your characters or you can you the party switching system script, hope that helps if you don't know how to edit the script just paste it and I will see if I could edit it so it works, ha ha I edit my scripts all the time :)
« Last Edit: May 12, 2007, 07:51:02 AM by rpgalltheway123 »

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
oh yeah any one could post a link to ccoas side view rtab version?

its ok its, i already fixed it by my self hehe i just tinker around with the battle status window made by DerVVulfman, even if you dont know scripting his script are very easy to understand and modify =)

here's a screen shot of what it looks now :D

Spoiler for:
oh yeah any one have a good bazooka? see my battler with a bazooka -,- it doesnt fit the character yes? any one have a magical looking bazook or something close enough so i can put it on him :D that would be a great help hehehe

Rep:
Level 87
Kotae Wa Kitte Nai...ii?
I think I have to lock this topic... NVM I'll give you guys a place to post for awhile... Well dollmage....you shouldn't use a seperate bazooka....usually handrawn ones are good...
Dude do you break dance?

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
yeah i know but =( hehe im not good with present day weapons =( mainly cost i dun like guns
XD i like swords, bow and the other stuff  ;D

Rep:
Level 87
and god said...LET THERE BE LIGHT!
does anyone know how to define your own monster on sephiroth spawn's KHABS :-\

Rep:
Level 87
and god said...LET THERE BE LIGHT!
CAN SOMEONE ADD A DOWNLOAD FOR MR MOS SBABS?