RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
A messaging System reqeust plz reply

Rep:
Level 88
If anyone out can find wow your a god. I dont think it exits but anyways, Im reqeusting for a script that is like dot hack sign games. A private messsage system sort of. Like you could message asking for some help and they would appear by you in ur party. I hope I explained well enough for you to understand. thanks in advanced

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
I have no idea what you´re talking about. If you want NPCs to react different in different cases, you can make that with eventing and branching.
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

Rep:
Level 90
in .hack u get ppls id card things or w.e and u can like go into the menu and click on them to call them. When there called they eaither say something like Im busy! or alright on my way! and if they say there on there way theyll come and join ur party else they wont..

Rep:
Level 88
yeah dats wat I ment  ;D I could try the eventing and branching

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
I think you can do it with common events, switches, branching and some randomizing. In other words you need at least intermediate knowledge of RMXP to do that.
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

Rep:
Level 89
2012 Best RPG Maker User (Story)Project of the Month winner for May 2007Project of the Month winner for July 20082011 Best RPG Maker User (Story)2011 Project of the Year2011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
Yeh, scripting system is not necesary for it.

Simply set up a common event that randomizes a number between 1 and x; and make a conditional branch within the brackets that performs actions when number = 1.

Inside the conditional branch bracket, make an event that changes party members and choose add ___, perhaps some 'summoning' messages before that.

Make an item that activates the common event. (And set the common event's trigger to none).

*Make sure there's a de-summoning item or something to get rid of it.

^Not very detailed but it's basically how you can do it.

Rep:
Level 88
Actually it was something I can understand lol. thank you guys

MONOCLE MAN
Rep:
Level 89
-::Gone::-
We could use a picture  :-\ Might help a lil

Rep:
Level 89
he just said he figured it out nicholas
Zypher, Veltonvelton, and Dalton are secretly having a homosexual affair in hidden messages just like this one
research shows Fu is also involved, but not in a gross and creepy way