RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
A battle System

Rep: +0/-0Level 86
I was wandering if there was a battle system that didnt use battlers and used a face graphic.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Just replace the battlers with the face graphic in the DBS (default battle system) :P

that makes it look weird

can someone center the group and change the colour of the text or create a cbs with the face picture (of the person attacking) and the attack menu under the picture with the monsters on the right hand side, please
« Last Edit: November 28, 2007, 01:52:46 AM by simster »

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
It would look less weird if you changed the text color, made the face graphic smaller, and centering the group is featured in Blizzard's Tons of Add-ons.

that was what i was saying.

i dont know how to change the color of the text.

Rep:
Level 86
I hate everyone except the ones I don't hate...
It should be in the database (I think...) but it is true, you should check out Blizzard's Tons of Add-ons. It has got other things too you know, but it hasn't really made me interested so I can't tell you much, but I believe there's a battle system, and some other stuff (of course u don't have to use all of them ( ::) ), but some of them might be useful. You should take a look :)
I wonder how many of my-reps are there for a reason, and not just because some jackass wanted to show off in front of some other jackasses...?
Probably a lot of them - and those people sure as hell don't deserve my pity, let alone my disgust.
That's right, let's see some more -Rep'ing! BOOYEAH!!

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? The nice kind of alien~
Rep:
Level 92
Martian - Occasionally kind
This should be in script help because the poster is asking for help, not for a script.
It could also be in script as a discussion topic. The topic is headed more in the direction of help and support than discussion.
*moves to Script Help* ^_^
« Last Edit: December 22, 2007, 02:09:12 PM by Zeriab »

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Lol Zeriab... this is quite old! I doubt the guy is still here, as is usual for all the newbs.

EDIT:
Date Registered:     November 27, 2007, 08:34:46 PM
Last Active:    November 30, 2007, 11:11:00 PM

Case in point :P

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? The nice kind of alien~
Rep:
Level 92
Martian - Occasionally kind
I thought I included that in my post. Intended to :/
Still, it is a script help topic, so it should be there. Though I highly doubt the poster comes back as well