RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
3-D sounds

Rep:
Level 88
3-D sounds are sounds that are emmited from a source, you walk away, they get quiet, you get closer, the get louder.

Anyway to do this?
Games in progress:
Tome of Arastovia: 7% complete at 2 hours of gametime

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
I dont thats possible...but it seems like everything almost is with rpg maker...
maybe you can set up ground events that change the volume/pitch of the song playing/without changing it..
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
hey, it works! wow. set up the map to have a backround song, then use events to control the volume.

Revolution is not a bed of roses.
Rep:
Level 91
Project of the Month winner for July 2009
I think I saw a script like this, check hbgames.org

Rep: +0/-0Level 88
A parralal process sound maker, checks the x,y of the player, and as it gets furthar away the volume dims :D

*I'm a genius*
It would take yuo about 5 minutes to set it up, then you can copy and apste it everywhere :D

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?

*I'm a genius*

um...I already posted the same idea... ;D
yes it works