RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[XP] Request: Some rmxp resources, including a swimming sprite.

Rep: +0/-0Level 74
Making my new game, Eathera :D
Well, I've been googling for soo long for a few days, and I just can not find the certain resources I need! Here, I'll list them.

1. A green goo blob sort of thing, sprite, and a bit bigger than human sprites.
2. Modern INDOOR tilesets. I see people saying go to this site or that, but the sites NEVER have the NORMAL modern indoor tilesets I am looking for.
3. Some desert animal sprites, like snakes n tumbleweed or something.
4. Underwater tileset.

Either Im not a good googler or google hates me. TT-TT

BTW, if anyone cares to know, its for a game about a book I'm writing. The main charector, Lucy, finds this 'rock' in a lagoon and it turns out to b an egg that hatches into the green goo monster thingie. I havent worked out the details about how she gets to Eathera, the planet that the game is based on besides her time on earth. I'll be needing a LOT of resources so I can get the first part done, and this is just the beginning. TT-TT

Oh, and speaking of resources, can someone make the main charector a swimming sprite? :x She needs any type of one piece bathing suit, but perferrable white, and juss swimming walk graphics. Here is her regular sprite, so you know what she looks like. (And for those whose computer, like mine, wont let you see the pic, here's a direct link. [link name=Lucy]http://s584.photobucket.com/albums/ss286/shaina000/?action=view&current=Lucy_Normal.png[/link] ) Thankyou, and sorry for my first post being a request, I know that irks a lot of people. >_<
« Last Edit: March 17, 2012, 07:38:40 PM by modern algebra »
Cna yuo raed tihs? Olny 55% of plepoe can.

I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!
fi yuo cna raed tihs, palce it in yuor siantugre..

Lol, I can soo read this.

Rep: +0/-0Level 74
Making my new game, Eathera :D
Okay, my link thing failed. o.o
Cna yuo raed tihs? Olny 55% of plepoe can.

I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!
fi yuo cna raed tihs, palce it in yuor siantugre..

Lol, I can soo read this.