RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[VX/VXA] Yanfly Battle System Character 8D

Rep:
Level 82
Hey, I´m a guy that haven´t been so active on this forum but this forum have been really useful. I haven´t even been on internet because I worked hard on my game that will be complete this year. I am not going to tell spoilers but when I say "AWESOME", I mean it.

It will not be awesome if I don´t have a character for my actor. I mean, SINCE I´M USING BATTLE ENGINE MELODY AND I WILL USE IT I NEED 8 DIRECTION CHARACTER THAT CAN MOVE IN AGLE VIEW. I HAVE THE ONES I GOT IN IT BUT SINCE THERE´S A IMPORTANT PLAYABLE CHARACTER, CALLED EVINA IN MY GAME I NEED THE SPRITE FOR HER!

IN 8 DIRECTIONAL SPRITE LIKE THE 8 FIRST ACTORS THT COMES WITH THE DEMO:

http://wiki.pockethouse.com/index.php?title=Battle_Engine_Melody

The Actor: http://eurs.blog65.fc2.com/blog-entry-178.html

(the girl in green) I already have faceset and characters for all the others)

I NEED A SPRITE FOR THE THE GIRL WITH GREEN HAIR IN THE "ACTOR 2 CHARACTERS"

Please make this sprite for me, it shall has the same look as the 8 first ones in the demo. The girl with green hair in Actor 2.

Please I am begging and I will give credit in the game in opening and ending credits. Please help me :S
« Last Edit: March 17, 2012, 06:58:54 PM by modern algebra »

Rep:
Level 82
I knew I wasn´t gonna get any help. This is closed. The awesomest rpg maker helped me and edited sprites so it works.

I will only use this forum to show my game probably. If you´re interested. Don´t really give so much because I have ALO of fans everywhere

Rep:
Level 83
Its been a day. Calm your hormones.
We don't care if you show your game here or not. Really, we don't. Not if you are going to act like an immature little kid.

Rep:
Level 82
Its been a day. Calm your hormones.
We don't care if you show your game here or not. Really, we don't. Not if you are going to act like an immature little kid.
sorry that wasn´t my goal in that message. I just see others gets help though I haven´t got help with some that made me cancel my project. And yeah, I am 15 year old but I´m not immature. It was just me being fast and sad..
And I am sorry for that. But just one question. Is there something wrong about my avatar since alot of people doesn´t even dare to visit my channel because of that clown. And my posts? Are they kinda bad. I know they´re a big because I am a talking and emotional guy(not emo) so in this message the emotion was sad but if I go straight to question is that better? Sorry for my rudness, this forum has helped me good a couple of times and I really appruchiate it because this is the only forum I have joined and THIS FORUM ROCKS, and is BEST, I can´t even use the others. Sorry, I am more a honest good person, it´s just my emotion that takes control sometimes. I wanna show my game really because I know it´s good. I have worked so hard on it and I really want people to find my game and play it because I want people to enjoy it and have fun since it´s a comedy game. Little like TDP but I am not overiacting with the crazyiness(I didn´t know how to say.. funniess maybe?). Oh sorry.. Big message again. I hope I am not a mess again with my talking :3

to others STAY TUNED FOR LOM= LEGEND OF MANGO!

I saw a squirrel...
Rep:
Level 82
...it got in my way.
I might be able to help. I've been looking up how to do 8 direction spriting. I'll try something.

EDIT: Wait, this is closed? Do you still want help?

Gods ain't gonna help ya son...