RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
{REQUEST} need something made into a character set

Rep:
Level 84
I am in the process of making a Modern day Vampire game. I have all the Modern Day Tilesets that I need to make this game. However I stumbled upon the 2 attached add on pieces. I want to be able to just use an event and add in the pieces to the maps that I want them in. Sadly I do not know how to do this. I have tried many times but I can not get it to work for me. If someone would be willing to help me out here I would greatly appreciate it.
When The dust clears I shall be the sole survivor

Rep:
Level 88
&& Lime
Winner - 2011 Spring Project of the Season
I'll try this when I'm on my home computer tomorrow morning.

hey, pasta!

i'm not okay.

Rep:
Level 84
Thank you so much, I really appreciate it, it would give a nice touch to my maps
When The dust clears I shall be the sole survivor