RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
alsome resorse creator!

Rep:
Level 85
i found this i foreget where and it is alsome you get to make youre on sprites here it is http://www.geocities.jp/kurororo4/looseleaf/ but all the charecters i save don't al ways come out right.
//img146.imageshack.us/img146/5391/ubd5282fs3vb6.png

Rep: +0/-0Level 86
i have come to be the hero.
very usefull. downside: its in japanese. All you really need to do is use translate on google toolbar, take a screenshot of the site, then go back and use the creator following the sites directions in youre screenshot, seing how it wont work if youve translated the site. Its a really good creator though, id try it if i was anybody who needed charcters.
omg haxor :O

check out my artwork: http://peacefistartist.deviantart.com/

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
Methinks it to be most fine indeed. Also, you don't need to translate the page, the top tab is hair, second tab is head and facial features, third tab is clothing (ties, capes, shirts...) the fourth tab is arm features, the fifth tab is pants and leg features and the sixth tab is backgrounds.
Also, I can't find a save image tab so I just used Print Screen and Paint.
There is no tab for it, in the directions it says Print Screen.

EDIT:
P.S. If you want to use the scarred face, you can't click it, but you click the two words next to it (they're not in english), one is right eye scarred and the other is left.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2008, 01:11:40 AM by Junpei »