RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Request Faceset maker

Rep:
Level 85
Hello i have a question.
I can't find any Faceset makers.
The facesets most look like the one in the RTP of VX
Can you maybe help me?
Working Titles

Orre The Last Stand [||] 10%

Resident Cloud
Rep:
Level 91
there isnt one

Resident Cloud
Rep:
Level 91
eek i fail

Rep:
Level 86
I hate everyone except the ones I don't hate...
[RESOLVED] should be added to the title, if that was what you're looking for.

One question though: How do you generate them? I got all the chosen stuff, but what am I to press?
I wonder how many of my-reps are there for a reason, and not just because some jackass wanted to show off in front of some other jackasses...?
Probably a lot of them - and those people sure as hell don't deserve my pity, let alone my disgust.
That's right, let's see some more -Rep'ing! BOOYEAH!!

Rep:
Level 86
VX material for RPG Maker

and then....

The character generation system chips (Easy Character Generator)

The rest should be clear.

Rep:
Level 86
I hate everyone except the ones I don't hate...
I know that stuff, but maybe it's just the bad translations, but it seems to me that there isn't any like "generate chipset" button? Oh well, I have made a couple vx charsets from another maker somewhere, I'll see if I added it to favorites, or if I can hyperlink me to the page from the pics...
I wonder how many of my-reps are there for a reason, and not just because some jackass wanted to show off in front of some other jackasses...?
Probably a lot of them - and those people sure as hell don't deserve my pity, let alone my disgust.
That's right, let's see some more -Rep'ing! BOOYEAH!!

Rep: +0/-0Level 82
if you see under the list of things you choose it says
LA seoul tsu chi pu sung ki film
click that and you have magic

i m lech u site >:D
Rep: +0/-0Level 82
i have a even better and easier one to use!
do not use google or anything to translate it or it will
not work!!!!
not above the blank VX character sprite, in blue japanese is
how u choose female, it looks like this ---->?????(female)
now under the sprites, it's to download what you made!
simple, here is the link!
http://www.famitsu.com/freegame/tool/chibi/index2.html

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Most Mature Member2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
That's a charset generator, not a faceset generator. Anyway, lock