RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Legend of Orra: Recruitment

Rep:
Level 89
Alright, I need more help on my game. So please post here if you wish to help.

The Team As It Is Now:

Writer/Other- Me
Mapper 1- dracohaze (Crankeye forums)
Editor- moonslyph (Crankeye forums)
Beta Tester 1- Aus Ace Leader (Crankeye forums)

Recruitment For:

1) Another Mapper
2) An Editor- Filled
3) Beta Testers- They will test all Demos & the final game for: Bugs, errors, & spelling & Grammer as while (small part in it). 1 Left
4) Scripter- Must know scripting in RMXP (knights edition). They will get cool scripts for the game & check them for errors.

Official Legend of Orra Topic:

http://www.crankeye.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=58514#58514

Also you will have to join the forum:

Official Forum: Click Here

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
I can be the editor. I love English, however I'll let you put me where you wish to. It's up to you.

|Furry Club!|Editor: Legend of Orra|I am a certified Gaia Online Junkie.|Zxmelee: Banner, DeathTrooper: Faceset, Silverline: Bouncing Icon, Me: Gaian Furry.

Rep:
Level 89
Quote from: moonslyph
I can be the editor. I love English, however I'll let you put me where you wish to. It's up to you.

Editor Sounds fine to me. It should be known that you will have to come onlinea little more...or at least to this forum. To confirm this poition post again.

How do you mean? I am online as much as I can. I lurk around. Did you mean come here to say, "Yes, Thanks for hiring me?" Either way it sounds excellent to me. You can send the scripts by pm if you'd like or if they might be too long perhaps by email?

|Furry Club!|Editor: Legend of Orra|I am a certified Gaia Online Junkie.|Zxmelee: Banner, DeathTrooper: Faceset, Silverline: Bouncing Icon, Me: Gaian Furry.

Rep:
Level 89
Call it too lazy to get a good avatar.
Can I be a beta tester?
Sir Acer is back. This time, he has nothing. Its a fresh start.
____

Rep:
Level 89
Quote from: moonslyph
How do you mean? I am online as much as I can. I lurk around. Did you mean come here to say, "Yes, Thanks for hiring me?" Either way it sounds excellent to me. You can send the scripts by pm if you'd like or if they might be too long perhaps by email?

Ummm........

2) An Editor- this person will help the writer check for spelling errors & Grammer mistakes in the game.

Rep:
Level 89
Quote from: Aus Ace Leader
Can I be a beta tester?

Sure post again to Confirm.

Rep:
Level 89
Posting again for insuriance
____

I'm sorry I was just a little confused by your statment. I do know what an Editor does. Oh! By scripts I mean dialogue... monologues... Such and so forth... Thats what they're called. I might have confused you as well. Excuse me.  :lol:

Rep:
Level 89
He means the XP scripts..
____

Rep:
Level 89
Im also going to set up a low level forum...for the team to talk about the game..progress...etc. I will PM all Team Members the address wen done.

Sounds solid. :D I can't wait to tear my teeth into it.

Rep:
Level 89
That is nice... How do you make forums anyway?
____

Rep: +0/-0Level 90
Hey dude, if you want I can make the maps man, i have some free time, I may be able to help, do you want a sample of my work?

Rep:
Level 89
Quote from: Ramiro
Hey dude, if you want I can make the maps man, i have some free time, I may be able to help, do you want a sample of my work?

Sure....but post links to images not the =actual images.

Rep:
Level 89
The forum fo my game has achat room only staff can us it. And another thing if you cant post on the forum (My team) then you have to wait till I give you a Staff position on the forum.

I'll be beta tester. Thanks. If you need an idea, don't hesitate to ask, I have many.

Quote from: Jack Sparrow
Alright, I need more help on my game. So please post here if you wish to help.

The Team As It Is Now:

Writer/Other- Me
Mapper 1- dracohaze (Crankeye forums)
Editor- moonslyph (Crankeye forums)
Beta Tester 1- Aus Ace Leader (Crankeye forums)

Recruitment For:

1) Another Mapper
2) An Editor- Filled
3) Beta Testers- They will test all Demos & the final game for: Bugs, errors, & spelling & Grammer as while (small part in it). 1 Left
4) Scripter- Must know scripting in RMXP (knights edition). They will get cool scripts for the game & check them for errors.

Official Legend of Orra Topic:

http://www.crankeye.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=58514#58514

I'd like to be a beta tester, cos I test my own games all the time, like check every place and things such as mistakes I would make.

I ain't been on the forums long, but I have been doing rpg maker enough.

I will be a mapper just let me know what you want.

Game Name-Hasn't got one yet.

Rep: +0/-0Level 90
There you go, one of my maps, it need some detail I know, here:

http://img75.imageshack.us/img75/2898/cave6bx.jpg

Rep:
Level 89
Quote from: Jack Sparrow
The forum fo my game has achat room only staff can us it. And another thing if you cant post on the forum (My team) then you have to wait till I give you a Staff position on the forum.

I visited it, and it is completely non-topiced. where is the chatroom?
____

Rep:
Level 90
Say it with me, 16 year old alcoholic.
I'll be a mapper. I really want to work on a group project and your sound pretty good.

Owner of ChaosDreamz© Productions.
Progress of:
Silent Dynasty©-Death Nightmare       
Storyline:  |||||||||| [62%]
Mapping:    |||||||||| [3%]
Scripting:  |||||||||| [1%]
Database:   |||||||||| [1%]
Audio:      |||||||||| [1%]
Overall:    ||||||||||[3%]
Demo:    ||||||||||[75%]

Rep:
Level 89
All who wish to be part of the team...or just help out, or just check up on the game:

Go Here:

Official Forum: Click Here