RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Is ther a way to make a game that is a mmorpg?

Rep: +0/-0Level 87
so is ther a way to make a game made with RPG Maker XP - Postality Knights Edition ENHANCED  tomake it a mmorpg (massive multeplayer role playing game) [sorry about my spelling]
i really want to make an mmorpg. so if its possible then please tell me!
sometimes my GirlFriend may play with my acccount

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
No, go away.

Rep:
Level 88
I think there was a script somewhere that did it.  But if you do that, you need to have a server running and all that stuff.

Revolution is not a bed of roses.
Rep:
Level 91
Project of the Month winner for July 2009
Yes, but only skilled RPG Makers who can Script should try it.

Irock touched your custom title
Rep:
Level 89
Depends on how persistant you are. If you are going to make one, don't use RMPXP. Use Elysium Diamond. Search for that on Google and you'll find it. ;8

Rep:
Level 88
Gone.
Yeah, Dr_NooB is rite. i wouldn't suggest starting one before you've learn to script and possibly Spell
Good Bye. RMRK you were cool while I wasn't there.

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
OHH! He owned you. lol

im not so good with coading so i think ill just look for a program that is ment for mmorpg

Rep:
Level 102
RMXP is ment for anything scripting will allow, your just not qualified to make a good mmo.

Rep:
Level 88
Gone.
oooooh we owned him again. lol
Good Bye. RMRK you were cool while I wasn't there.

i have another question
how can i make quests? please someone.

Rep:
Level 102
Noob of the day. XD

(At this point you go find a monster)
Enemy encounter Monster
(victory handler)
(defete handler)
Game over

hmph im just asking questions so i can make a good game

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
You should try experimenting with the software (especially switches and conditional branches), reading a few tutorials are really be ready t put some effort into it.

(I think this is a joke account...)
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

its not a joke im just trying to make a good game

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Sorry, but not many people come with the most simple questions here. Usually it's somebody who just made a joke account to mock the other members a little bit. -_-
Visit our website.

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
No, go away.

you dont know what your talking about stfu

Noob of the day. XD

you are fucking noob for life

we are here to help people with questions dick head stfu you never have shit to contribute here.
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 88
Only the most 1337 RPG Makers can do it.

Click the pic!

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
So, did anybody think to point him in the direction of net play place? That place has like everything (I think)I thought that was the play with the MMORPG scripts and the server place... I may be wrong. (happens often, very often)
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Visit our website.

Ancient Mummy
Rep:
Level 90

Noob of the day. XD

we are here to help people with questions dick head stfu you never have shit to contribute here.
[/quote]

Ohhh
now u pwnd him !

But yes there are scripts to do this !
They are very rare though..
« Last Edit: February 12, 2007, 08:11:15 PM by Snailer »

Rep:
Level 102
No, go away.

Noob of the day. XD

Your a dick head. I don't see you calling Blizzard names for saying it's a joke account. Go fuck off.............and learn something other than "STFU"

And I was just kidding with him so STFU STFU STFU STFU STFU!!!!!!!!!

No, go away.

Noob of the day. XD

Your a dick head. I don't see you calling Blizzard names for saying it's a joke account. Go fuck off.............and learn something other than "STFU"

Why dont you stfu? really i dont really see oyu ansering my questions maby your a joak account or you dont kno wa thing on the program so really stfu

Rep:
Level 88
i have another question
how can i make quests? please someone.
I made a variable tutorial on my website.  You can use them for making quests.  I'll link you to that part of the tutorial.

http://yamisiterawr.com/variables.php#4

Also:

http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,11333.msg142909.html#msg142909

Rep:
Level 102
No, go away.

Noob of the day. XD

Why dont you stfu? really i dont really see oyu ansering my questions maby your a joak account or you dont kno wa thing on the program so really stfu
You're lucky I made a pledge and part of it was to be nice. But if I wasn't under a pledge I would say something like..."Wyh cnt' i udenrstnand u wen u tlak leki tihs? BECAUSE 7 YEAR OLDS DON"T NEED TO BE ON FUCKING COMPUTERS! THEY NEED TO BE SUCKING MILK OUT OF YOUR MOTHERS FUCKING BREASTS!!! YOU STFU YOU LITTLE LOW LIFE NOOB!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go fuck a STICK!!!" but I'm under pledge so I wouldn't say that my good friend. And yes. Get an MMORPG script and you can make one!